• Show
Clear All

• Oh boy. Winner.
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Wilwood front 4 piston brake setup arrived and installed

welded oil return line bungs on the oil pan

Last edited by eurowise; 01-03-2011, 09:21 PM.

Specializing in Volkswagen, Audi, and BMW service, performance & Fabrication in Charlotte North Carolina

Comment

• Yummy^ This is so sick seriously
        '13 Civic
        4x4 until not poor

Comment

• The quality of work and attention to detail on this build is outstanding. Every time I see an update on here I get a wet in the pants.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• Awesome build - will be keeping an eye on this one

Comment

• I don't want to interfere with your work, but is it not better to put the oil return for the turbo as high in the oilpan (better is low in the block itself) as possible?
              With this setup the oil has to push the oil in the pan away to be able to drain. Drain has to be with as little resistance as possible because otherwise oil can build up in the return line and get stuck in the turbo. The thin film of oil that acts as a bearing in the turbo will burn (because there is no free flow, thus no constant new "cold" oil in the oilfilm) with a result that your turbo will break. Both in this particular case.
              I wouldn't want that to happen.

Other than that! Absolutely awesome build! Some real craftsmanship going on here.

Comment

• fitted and re-cut the new dash. previous dash was ruined in accident and it was used for mock up. this will be the final dash used. It will be re-upholstered of course!

started working on the waste gate piping today. We decided to go with the similar form and design from our downpipes. They will be 1.5 stainless 304 inlets and outlet tubes, and the dump tubes will merge together and transition from a 1.5in to 2.25 and dump into the downpipe. The inlets will come right out of the collectors.

close up of the welds

and how they will look mounted in place.

Specializing in Volkswagen, Audi, and BMW service, performance & Fabrication in Charlotte North Carolina

Comment

• sweet mother of jezus!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lowenough View Post
                      you guys have come a long way since i last looked. this is already nuts, and i know its gonna get even crazier. that manifold setup is killer

Comment

• I've been following since the beginning and WOW.

This is the type of work I want to do, I hope I can find a job that gives me opportunities to build amazing creations like this.
                        Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                        Alex

Comment

• Nice build.

Comment

• Shot of the wategates mocked up

Comment

• Wow...Amazing.. Keep the updates coming...

My Build Thread...

Comment

• wowzers! good shit

Comment

Working...
                                X