-- My '92 EG : The Frame-Scraping Journey --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doug118 View Post
    I also think the tint really sets the car apart from the rest. dark tint on white cars ALWAYS looks good. and the single spoon mirror would look cool
    I totally agree about the tint! Honda guys pretty much NEVER run tint, it seems like. Especially dark tint!
    Haha, the single Spoon mirror would be so bad ass... I'm gonna have to try it out once I get a steady income again!

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
    I think the blue sub frame brace looks good, when you posted the straight back shot I notice the white and blue of your car flow well with the white and blue on ur licence plate. Keep up the good work man!
    Haha, that's so weird how my license plate ties it all together. Plus, one of my friends was bitching about being blinded by my control arms when he was behind me one night, so I'm sure he'll be glad that I didn't get a polished brace.

Originally posted by DMiller View Post
    just read through all 8 pages and all I have to say is WOW... i dont think your car would manage roads too well out here lol, i scrape header and core support everywhere on my DC4 and I'm not even near as low as you (tucking a little tire on 205/50-15). Major props to you for A) daily driving that car that low, and B) daily driving a modded honda.
    Thanks a lot, man! It's definitely a chore getting it around Oklahoma roads, but I get by somehow. Haha I'm always checking up on the oil pan... Which reminds me that I need to do my oil/oil pan change!

Originally posted by Agent00J View Post
    Sorry about all the bad stuff in the beginning -- the g/f, camera, smashed headers, etc, buuut good times are ahead. Car is looking rather nice. *thumbsup*
    Thanks! Things are really looking up for me so far this year. Got her back, got my new camera, finally quit the job that was always screwing me around, and finally got the game plan for the car! Now I just need to find a job... Haha

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

• Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
      Thanks, everyone!
      quoted for greatness

Comment

• Nice car but i see an nicer ASS with R/T on.... please some pics of that!!!

Currenty owned cars:
        VW passat 3b 1997 daily on 19 inches
        BMW E30 M3 S50B30 waiting for summer 2011

Comment

• Every time I look at this thread I wanna build one of these cars.

damn you!
          Preston
          Stance Wi
          'More then Fitment'
          TDMImports
          Ravage Performance
          My Photo Album

2007 Civic Sedan - Daily whore
          2004 Sentra Specv - Track Car

Comment

• Thanks, all.

Originally posted by DutchM3S50 View Post
            Nice car but i see an nicer ASS with R/T on.... please some pics of that!!!
            Haha, I need to get pics of all of my dad's cars. That R/T is a '69 Charger with a 440 Six Pack.

Civic Build

Comment

• HOT!!! if somebody wants to trada a charger against my `euro` BMW E30 M3 with E36 M3 engine..
              the answer will be YES!

Currenty owned cars:
              VW passat 3b 1997 daily on 19 inches
              BMW E30 M3 S50B30 waiting for summer 2011

Comment

• Well, I guess I'll post up a quick update, to keep things interesting. A little over a week ago, I started my new job, making nearly twice as much as my last one, so expect some great things to be coming soon!

I'm also going to be putting a lot of money towards the Miata fund, so that I can finally get that taken care of and continue with the Civic stuff that I'm not particularly fond of doing while it's a designated daily. I'm still going to pick up some things for the Civic while I save for the new car, so don't worry about nothing new happening! Hopefully I'll have the Miata by the time summer rolls around if it all works out. Maybe even before my 20th birthday!

Also, I was expecting to actually have to pay a little bit on my taxes, but it turns out that I'm getting almost a grand back somehow. I have no idea how that worked out... So overall, life is looking pretty good right about now.

Civic Build

Comment

• This is what I like to hear ^^^
                  1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                  2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
                    Well, I guess I'll post up a quick update, to keep things interesting. A little over a week ago, I started my new job, making nearly twice as much as my last one, so expect some great things to be coming soon!

I'm also going to be putting a lot of money towards the Miata fund, so that I can finally get that taken care of and continue with the Civic stuff that I'm not particularly fond of doing while it's a designated daily. I'm still going to pick up some things for the Civic while I save for the new car, so don't worry about nothing new happening! Hopefully I'll have the Miata by the time summer rolls around if it all works out. Maybe even before my 20th birthday!

Also, I was expecting to actually have to pay a little bit on my taxes, but it turns out that I'm getting almost a grand back somehow. I have no idea how that worked out... So overall, life is looking pretty good right about now.
                    have 2 kids then you can times that by 6
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      have 2 kids or just go jump in front of a semi right now. If you still live then jump off the tallest building around you. If you still live then shoot yourself in the head. Twice.
                      Yeah I agree screw kids, bitches just wanna have kids, fuck bitches get money.

Comment

• lol thats fucked up. love my kids
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          lol thats fucked up. love my kids
                          love your kids? THAT is fucked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxBell View Post
                            love your kids? THAT is fucked up.
                            your not suppose toi **** your kids?
                            HoodRatStatus
                            Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• i love em about 40% of the time
                              "daddy im hungry!"
                              "fuck your 2years old! make a damn pot roast or something"
                              aparently they need to be fed, a lot

/thread jack

Comment

• Well, I've been MIA for a short while, BUT...

(^^^New radiator support! FINALLY!)

...this is what is taking place in our shop.
                                Stay tuned.

Civic Build

Comment

Working...
                                X