-- My '92 EG : The Frame-Scraping Journey --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lower it!
    "on our way back i hit a bump and both of the springs slip off of their seats and slashed both of my front tires."

-Dane M

If your not doing this, your doing it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Funtington View Post
      lower it!
      notsureifsrs.jpg
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by doug118 View Post
        I wouldn't powdercoat it. I'd polish it to go with the lca's... BUT the blue goes well with the license plate which is weird to say. main color for the plate is white (car) bottom of the plate is blue (subframe brace) letters in the middle are red (tail lights).. see what I'm getting at? I've never looked at a car that way but it does go perfectly
        Haha, that's very true! It's kinda growing on me. We'll see!

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
        love this car. Keep the single mirror!

white hood and this would be damn near perfect to me
        I actually thought about getting the Spoon mirrors and only using one. It'd be different, for sure! Plus, I could hang the other one on my wall or something. Haha

Originally posted by OG patina View Post
        im not sure if it was your car or someone elses i was looking at recently but id like to suggest clear tail lights. i think they look good on white cars and you can be responsible for single handedly bringing them back from the 90s..

one other thing, what happened with the dry sump idea? i thought that was a great idea and id love to see how that 'pans' out. so to speak.
        Ehh, I'm not much of a clear tail light fan, myself. Haha Thanks for the suggestion, though!

With the dry sump idea, I had to quit my job because of a dramatic hour cut, so I'm currently unemployed. I might try to get it going once I get a good amount of money set aside again, but I've actually come up with another idea that would be free and give me another 1/2"+ of clearance, which is all that I really need. Besides, I'd love to spend that $2,300 elsewhere if at all possible. Haha

---

Also, I don't believe I ever said that I went ahead and bought the UKDM power adjustable headlights and clear corners! That's right: POWER ADJUSTABLE. My car may be gutted, unbelievably loud, and completely impractical, but I'll be adjusting my headlights up and down on the fly.
        For those that aren't aware of what the UKDM headlights are, they're just like the JDM ones (smooth lenses, as in no 'nipples'), but instead of being plastic, they're glass, which is what I prefer.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

• Are those F7 LCAs? How do you like them?
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
            Are those F7 LCAs? How do you like them?
            They are, indeed! I'm really happy with them. The quality and finish was excellent! Plus, they look great on the car.
            I'm gonna mess around with the sway bar settings on them to get the full experience. I've always seen the ASR/F7 combo as the way to go.

Civic Build

Comment

• Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
              They are, indeed! I'm really happy with them. The quality and finish was excellent! Plus, they look great on the car.
              I'm gonna mess around with the sway bar settings on them to get the full experience. I've always seen the ASR/F7 combo as the way to go.
              Awesome. Eventually, I want to get F7 LCAs, rear Beaks brace, camber kit, toe kit and front Skunk2 UCAs.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
              Originally posted by Jedidiah
              he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• 8 pages of WIN!

Comment

• You know this car is way cooler than the Tiburon, right?

Comment

• I feel sorry for anyone else who has an eg here, cause this is near impossible to compete with. Again, this eg wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      You know this car is way cooler than the Tiburon, right?
                      Haha, I tend to think so. I really want to get the Tibs new wheels and get the fender work and paint work done so I can finally call it finished, but the Civic is too damned fun! And I NEED a Miata, so when I think 'New wheels, or Miata...', the Miata always wins. Haha

Originally posted by ChrisVRsix View Post
                      I feel sorry for anyone else who has an eg here, cause this is near impossible to compete with. Again, this eg wins.
                      Thanks a bunch, man! I really like that picture, as well.

Civic Build

Comment

• I also think the tint really sets the car apart from the rest. dark tint on white cars ALWAYS looks good. and the single spoon mirror would look cool

Comment

• I think the blue sub frame brace looks good, when you posted the straight back shot I notice the white and blue of your car flow well with the white and blue on ur licence plate. Keep up the good work man!

Comment

• :thumbup:
                            Preston
                            Stance Wi
                            'More then Fitment'
                            TDMImports
                            Ravage Performance
                            My Photo Album

2007 Civic Sedan - Daily whore
                            2004 Sentra Specv - Track Car

Comment

• Sorry about all the bad stuff in the beginning -- the g/f, camera, smashed headers, etc, buuut good times are ahead. Car is looking rather nice. *thumbsup*

Comment

• just read through all 8 pages and all I have to say is WOW... i dont think your car would manage roads too well out here lol, i scrape header and core support everywhere on my DC4 and I'm not even near as low as you (tucking a little tire on 205/50-15). Major props to you for A) daily driving that car that low, and B) daily driving a modded honda.

Comment

Working...
                                X