Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
    fuck that!

the word "hooning: doesn't even refer to a certain set of behaviours anymore...the image conjured up is burnouts down a main road and killing passengers when hitting trees. its become a BUZZ WORD for making money and depicting an unrealistic reflection of the modified car scene.

Always contemplated what would happen if we just dobbed in cops cars to the hotline. I reckon we need to get a movement going where everyone dobs in undercover cop cars and just random cars who cut us off/can't drive/don't indicate ect. If driving a modified car is HOONING, then so too should it include people on the road who can't drive safely.

SW Australia group effort? lets dob in all bad drivers and unmarked cars to the hotline?
    FB Group?
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

wtf story is this?

if i was in OZ, i'd be contributing unmarked cop cars like sick mofo
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

fuck that!

the word "hooning: doesn't even refer to a certain set of behaviours anymore...the image conjured up is burnouts down a main road and killing passengers when hitting trees. its become a BUZZ WORD for making money and depicting an unrealistic reflection of the modified car scene.

Always contemplated what would happen if we just dobbed in cops cars to the hotline. I reckon we need to get a movement going where everyone dobs in undercover cop cars and just random cars who cut us off/can't drive/don't indicate ect. If driving a modified car is HOONING, then so too should it include people on the road who can't drive safely.

SW Australia group effort? lets dob in all bad drivers and unmarked cars to the hotline?
        yes!
        fuck those assholes! i have almost had my front end ripped clean off twice this week in round abouts! too much focus on modded cars and not enough on people who cant drive for shit

Comment

Fb group fo sho!
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

fb group!

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              FB Group?
              Originally posted by neni View Post
              Fb group fo sho!
              Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              fb group!
              This

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                FB Group?
                Originally posted by neni View Post
                Fb group fo sho!
                Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                fb group!
                Originally posted by Neil View Post
                This
                This.

If we can get heaps of people to just flood the line with phone calls might help bring it down due to too much crap coming though...

Bit of a joke when someone rats you out for possibly having an un-roadworthy car... Fail at 'hoon' laws. What Luke said is right. F**king media....
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

**hugs.oxybumz**
                  lub yewwww <3
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

whats hooning?

Comment

If driving a modified car is HOONING, then so too should it include people on the road who can't drive safely.

this.
                      could probably dob in 90% of taxi drivers, and 90% of the drivers in footscray and st albans. seriously. fuckin hell.

Comment

Consider it done lads, I'll create a group tonight and post link here so we can spread it like AIDS.

We can all relate to how angry it makes us getting pulled over RANDOMLY because our cars attract attention, only to be cut off and nearly hit by shit C**T drivers on the daily.

Funny thing is, after posting my comment yesterday I drove home after work and on the way was nearly cleaned up by someone running a red light just near my house. It happens daily and NO ONE ever reports these imbiciles, yet someone like Ox, just rolling down the road in a stanced out beast gets a call from TMU saying he's been reported as a hoon? Might as well start racially profiling while we're at it too. Classifying people based on stereotype and generalisation is a very, very grey line to cross.

Ideas for group name? Thinking - Report bad drivers to the Hoon Hotline - 1800 333 000

LOL. Just went to Vic Police website to check phone number and the classification for calling is as follows:

"Dob-in drivers who engage in street racing, burn outs, fish tailing and other dangerous hoon activity"

ROLL HARD = DANGEROUS HOON ACTIVITY

Comment

so australia has a tattle tail line? nice

now i have to figure out how to get stationed in australia. my supervisor went there, twice, on a special duty assignment.
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Consider it done lads, I'll create a group tonight and post link here so we can spread it like AIDS.

We can all relate to how angry it makes us getting pulled over RANDOMLY because our cars attract attention, only to be cut off and nearly hit by shit C**T drivers on the daily.
                            Might as well start racially profiling while we're at it too. Classifying people based on stereotype and generalisation is a very, very grey line to cross.

Ideas for group name? Thinking - Report bad drivers to the Hoon Hotline - 1800 333 000

LOL. Just went to Vic Police website to check phone number and the classification for calling is as follows:

"Dob-in drivers who engage in street racing, burn outs, fish tailing and other dangerous hoon activity"

ROLL HARD = DANGEROUS HOON ACTIVITY
                            ill get reported for not driving a VL turbo

as for the group. maybe throw some pics of stanced cars in there and a write up about it

Comment

maybe just dob in any cars as much as possible and crash the system lol
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

^was totally keen for this idea LOL.

I was hoping to just call up any random number plate I see for the troLOLs.

If innocent drivers start getting reported to the police there will be a public out cry over abuse of power and then TMU/hoon hotline will have to lay low for a bit. could be pretty lolzy.

Comment

Working...
                                X