No announcement yet.

So TMU left a calling card...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that gif has pretty much made my day. thank you for brightening today Ox.

so many lulz.

Comment

Thank Bennet, he made it Haha.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Thank Bennet, he made it Haha.
        Mooooppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Comment

Mop Head delivers

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
              what i want to know is, how the fuck did you get to the top floor of that car park in the gif? before i lowered the front id scrape the front lip and underbody everytime i hit a ramp to go to the next floor. lowered it 1.5cm and any doubt i would get beached. and your ride is lower than mine -.-
              momentum is key!

Comment

So I got a call today.

Apparently someone rang the hoon hotline and said my car looked unroadworthy. Reasons were "Big tires, big wheels, wheels were on a big angle" etc. I asked if I was seen actually doing anything silly, apparently I was just driving.

He asked to come back to my house to look at the car, Which I replied " What for? A week before you turned up at my door it was defected. Dont you check things like that before coming to peoples houses?"

"No."

I asked what an unroadworthy car has to do with "hooning" and the hoon hotline.... No answer. as long as I am getting a roadworthy to clear the defect there is no issue.

Taxpayers money being put to good use right there.

So now every time I see an unmarked cop car, Im writing down the rego and location/time, and calling the hoon hotline, because I can.

Be careful out there guys, nothings sacred anymore. I am 85% sure Im not coming back from the USA. Laws and their enforcers here are a fucking joke.

Comment

shotguns wheel collection

Comment

Honestly fuck the invention of hoon lines etc. Any fag can ring up and complain about any car no matter what condition it's in or what you're doing in it, then you're on the database as a hoon. Just as bad as the boy racer laws in nz. Unmarked cop car idea is good

Comment

So I got a call today.

Apparently someone rang the hoon hotline and said my car looked unroadworthy. Reasons were "Big tires, big wheels, wheels were on a big angle" etc. I asked if I was seen actually doing anything silly, apparently I was just driving.

He asked to come back to my house to look at the car, Which I replied " What for? A week before you turned up at my door it was defected. Dont you check things like that before coming to peoples houses?"

"No."

I asked what an unroadworthy car has to do with "hooning" and the hoon hotline.... No answer. as long as I am getting a roadworthy to clear the defect there is no issue.

Taxpayers money being put to good use right there.

So now every time I see an unmarked cop car, Im writing down the rego and location/time, and calling the hoon hotline, because I can.

Be careful out there guys, nothings sacred anymore. I am 85% sure Im not coming back from the USA. Laws and their enforcers here are a fucking joke.

Amen to that oxer!

And the worst point is, there is NOTHING unroadworthy about the cars that we drive.
                      Just because of some traffic commision regulations (eg trainline angles, car park entries ect ect) they think they can take us off the road...

And the worst part... The hoon laws (which somehow effect us???) are getting stricter!!

Somehow i dont see a end to this madness anytime soon..

But imma continue to break laws, weither they like it or no, and i know all you guys are going to do the same.

Because this isnt just a style... Its a LIFEstyle, its a passion...

Keep it low....

Comment

wow

someone called the hoon line for that

FOR THAT!

are you fucking kidding me, wtf is wrong with people seriously.

im down for the unmarked cop car idea.

Comment

at the first part of the quote and that gif.

The last part of the quote seems quite practical for me since i don't have to visit australia then
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

That's ridiculous! And the definition of hooning continues to grow everyday. Everything is considered hooning these days. Hoon hotline biggest bullshit and waste of money
                            Originally posted by Smeeeb
                            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

bha ha ha man, "Big tires, big wheels, wheels were on a big angle" that is fucking gold

the word hoon has no meaning, its just a money making slur
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

fuck that!

the word "hooning: doesn't even refer to a certain set of behaviours anymore...the image conjured up is burnouts down a main road and killing passengers when hitting trees. its become a BUZZ WORD for making money and depicting an unrealistic reflection of the modified car scene.

Always contemplated what would happen if we just dobbed in cops cars to the hotline. I reckon we need to get a movement going where everyone dobs in undercover cop cars and just random cars who cut us off/can't drive/don't indicate ect. If driving a modified car is HOONING, then so too should it include people on the road who can't drive safely.

SW Australia group effort? lets dob in all bad drivers and unmarked cars to the hotline?

Comment

Working...
                                X