Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ gif, brilliant.

Comment

thats wat happens wen they fucking leave u a card and u ACTUALLY call them back and its like beating around the BUSH!!!

they think they're all that with a fucking BADGE

happened to me.
      fuckhead with badge dropped his card at my house telling me to call i call he goes on leave. then day he came back i called he was on the road.
      next thing you know his at my house trying to threaten me saying he can arrest me for not replying to him rah rah rah.
      i got smart back and said eh i did called but someone hard to fucking go on leave then never heard from the fag again.

sorry for the language but there idiots
      Last edited by mytrex; 07-09-2011, 11:24 PM.

Comment

we really need a like button on this forum lol

Comment

thats fair fucked rex, and oxer, leave a card on his front door, tell him to call you >.>

Comment

prob would if i knew where he lived LOLs

Comment

haha course

Comment

Originally posted by mytrex View Post
                thats wat happens wen they fucking leave u a card and u ACTUALLY call them back and its like beating around the BUSH!!!

they think they're all that with a fucking BADGE

happened to me.
                fuckhead with badge dropped his card at my house telling me to call i call he goes on leave. then day he came back i called he was on the road.
                next thing you know his at my house trying to threaten me saying he can arrest me for not replying to him rah rah rah.
                i got smart back and said eh i did called but someone hard to fucking go on leave then never heard from the fag again.

sorry for the language but there idiots

Am I the only one who doesn't think this makes sense? Me thinks there's more to that story...
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  On my front door today.

I rang the number on it, which went straight to Epping tmu, but the constable had left for the day. They said to call back on sunday...

I said

But the officer on the phone didnt know what it was in regards to....

DUN Dun dunnnnn..........

that gif. is the BEST

Comment

haha, those fucking pants

Comment

what i want to know is, how the fuck did you get to the top floor of that car park in the gif? before i lowered the front id scrape the front lip and underbody everytime i hit a ramp to go to the next floor. lowered it 1.5cm and any doubt i would get beached. and your ride is lower than mine -.-

Comment

I got up there like a man, with speed and scrapeage. Real low > lip low.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I got up there like a man, with speed and scrapeage. Real low > lip low.
                          definately agree with you, because my lip isnt taking the damage my underside is taking ><
                          sigpic

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't think this makes sense? Me thinks there's more to that story...
                            story is in regards to something that they can just leave in the mail instead of making me call and play the stuff around game

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                              haha, those fucking pants
                              am i the only one that thinks they are normal? maybe its because im from the northern suburbs...

Comment

Damn oxer. Bossin. Thank god my/our lip isn't made out of fiberglass or I'll/you'll be ordering new lips like every month.

Comment

Working...
                                X