This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceebz.

Gotta fix some oil leaks this weekend anyways.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• where are you working at the moment Ox?

enjoying turbolife?

Comment

• airide.com.au

Turbo is fun, but need more power.

Need computer.

Comment

• turbo + stock ecu, it must be hitting r&r like a cunt? i ran stock ecu on my 32 with a new turbo setup before i dropped in the wolf and it rang like a 2 legged dog in a marathon once it hit boost
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            airide.com.au

Turbo is fun, but need more power.

Need computer.
            ah that's right, Sem was saying.

internal work + ecu?

saw a couple of hondata on ozhonda?

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
              turbo + stock ecu, it must be hitting r&r like a cunt? i ran stock ecu on my 32 with a new turbo setup before i dropped in the wolf and it rang like a 2 legged dog in a marathon once it hit boost
              Runs fine...

Hits limp mode when vacum reaches 0, but it just drops more fuel in, which is a good thing on boost. Only issue is it runs like a cunt down low when in limp, but turn the ignition off and on and it resets itself..

Runs pretty lean as it is though, need a comp to feed it a bit more fuel so I can run more boost. Makes 92.9fwkw on 2.5lbs boost haha. I want to run around 8lbs.

Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
              ah that's right, Sem was saying.

internal work + ecu?

saw a couple of hondata on ozhonda?
              Internal work. Pfft.

Comment

• Oxer check your pm!

Comment

• 4x100 wheels any one got any thing in 15 or 14

Comment

• That's me, what's your price range though?

After particular specs?
                    Originally posted by E36BMW
                    You stay classy, Honda Ricers...

Comment

• Saw pics of the r32.. Wrecked.. Full felt sick n shit. Many a good memory in that car..
                      Hope Jimmy buys the guards lol. That way, a little bit of it will live on ;p

Comment

• u tarbo the cibic oxer?

Comment

• like 400 no tires and yea 7s

Comment

• so like no rain tmr please, so i can clear my epa LOL due tmr too, talk about last minute =P
                            sigpic

Comment

• So Oxer you working on my side of town now! Ohhhhhhhhhhh...

Comment

• has anyone tried fitting the sw license plate holders? or are the dimensions totally diff
                                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X