im like 'mum, stop lying to make me wake up"

Comment

• u goin to pcm brah?

Comment

• whats pcm?

performance car mania?

nah 2nd last weekend of work

Comment

• not sure if i should just rebuild my steering rack or go all out and get a quick steering rack with more lock
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• performance car mania,

gonna be awesome.

Comment

• my god TheSaint on ozhonda is the most retarded fuckwit cunt ever

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSaint
                how so?
                pushrod technology is old - it works in old cars
                overhead cam technology is new - it works in new cars
                modern pushrods are clumsy and inefficient
                old pushrod engines are fun to work on and are correct for the time period
                what the fuck. cunt

Comment

• Sept 11. I was in Syria. Gramps turned on the tv saying someone attacked the Americans. And did a shit job. Lol millitary combat experience grandpa, you so crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                    Yo i emailed the dudes i got my clothes off wondering where the fuck it is. Anyway they replied that australia tends to hold shit in customs cause they can for a long time. And if you check the tracking it says it is still in the USA but its actually sitting in customs in australia. Turns out they were right and customs did hold it. Probably the same thing is happening to you bro
                    fuckers. ill givem a call today
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                      lucky man! TMU tend to sit with booze buses i noticed yooooooooo
                      lucky kenttttt.

if the car wasnt so low and if the ride wasnt so stiff i dont think i would of made it home without falling asleep at the wheel tonight. Needed my 100% attention to predict how big upcoming bumps and potential pot holes are so i could navigate around them.
                      this! Every weekend i come back from melbourne im sure its all that keeps me going sometimes
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          my god TheSaint on ozhonda is the most retarded fuckwit cunt ever
                          Y'all have to bring that shit 'ere?
                          Originally posted by E36BMW
                          You stay classy, Honda Ricers...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            i agree.

but still, not a single fuck has been given from me.

im stilled pissed off i didnt get to watch my daily cartoons that morning.
                            wasnt it dragon ball z too, when we spent many mornings watching goku build up his spirit bomb, and when it was the episode he would use it on freeza, 9/11 happened ><
                            sigpic

Comment

• Damn memories. I don't think I will ever forget the events of 9/11. I was in grade 5 and I remember everything about that morning like it happened this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                                wasnt it dragon ball z too, when we spent many mornings watching goku build up his spirit bomb, and when it was the episode he would use it on freeza, 9/11 happened ><

All I remember is I had a game of school footy that day lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X