This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
    if things pan out as expected I should be enjoying sunny WA for the next few years starting in october

heard cops there are tight too, but nothing like here so thats a bonus.

also leaving s14 registered to vic address for as long as possible, from the information I've gathered from WA transport, cops can't defect my interstate rego'd car, can only push me to change rego...

winnings.
    I don't know where you get your info from but I've been in WA a few months now and I have driven my car in NSW rego for 2 weeks in it's 'prime', so usual mods such as rims, exhaust and low etc (actually it's ridiculously low) but yeah, been defected twice, both of which have had to go through 2 inspections each.

The most recent time I got done (about 30 of us got stickered) I got defected for about 4 main things and then the inspection centre added another 15 to the list for me to fix.

And the official time you can run your different state rego for is 3 months.

I've been defected twice in NSW, and twice in WA now so don't think you're going to have it any easier over here than you have it already regarding cops.

Comment

• 30 degrees in the middle of winter in darwin.

fuckyea

Comment

• distant relative oxer?
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
          haha bossin. colour looked pretty rad, what size tyres are you running for the 34?
          235/40/18
          Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          fucking road works, cut the asphalt with a straight edge rather then the usual slope they cut with

and this was like through mitcham on the way home from a black spur run

had to stay in my lane through the spur coz otherwise i just kept smashing the catseys with the swaybar, surprisingly managed to keep up with the friend's cars even at the stupid ride height
          haha well I might get those Helpers out next weekend and have matching lows. Just gotta see how it all fits.
          Rollin guards tomorrow with a heat gun and hammer lol

Comment

• that z is t3h sex

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
              235/40/18

haha well I might get those Helpers out next weekend and have matching lows. Just gotta see how it all fits.
              Rollin guards tomorrow with a heat gun and hammer lol
              don't use a hammer, use a rubber mallet or something similar, coz its less likely to chip the paint

make sure you put some good heat into those guards before you go smashing at them and take your time, don't rush it
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                distant relative oxer?
                Meh.... Im selling the plates soon...
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• so this just happened

IMG_0144 by charlie_2011, on Flickr

IMG_0160 by charlie_2011, on Flickr

Comment

• you should pull off that shitty jdmst sticker

Comment

• the mx5 is absolutely balling!!

Comment

• On my way home from the servo this arvo and a look in my mirror to see a black VE SS coming up the foot path at full speed enters back onto the road nearly clipping me and a van, misses a few cars then runs the the red light on the wrong side of the road. Got the rego so mite pop by the cop shop and say "Hello" tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          don't use a hammer, use a rubber mallet or something similar, coz its less likely to chip the paint

make sure you put some good heat into those guards before you go smashing at them and take your time, don't rush it
                          i just rolled them with a hammer with no heat like a boss. did a good job too

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Meh.... Im selling the plates soon...
                          mmmmmmmm... i rekon you should keep them. theres only a one and only umad. and thats you.
                          dont forget who you are, dont forget where you came from.

dont forget son

dont forget

rears need 5mm spacers, 2 cm drop up front and its done

Comment

• looking good moshen. car looks sick

Comment

• sex

Comment

• Thanks guys <3 no homo

Comment

Working...
                                X