X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    want to get the fuck out of victoria
    wish i lived in the hills or something. twistiesssssszzz

picking up tires tonight! where to buy valves?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      want to get the fuck out of victoria
      if things pan out as expected I should be enjoying sunny WA for the next few years starting in october

heard cops there are tight too, but nothing like here so thats a bonus.

also leaving s14 registered to vic address for as long as possible, from the information I've gathered from WA transport, cops can't defect my interstate rego'd car, can only push me to change rego...

winnings.

Comment

• its friday friday gonna get tires on friday
        im lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
        saturday saturday
        gonna be rockin blue rims on saturday

Comment

• ^mohsen, are you rolling on DTM's that roman had? one pair white/one pair blue originally?

Comment

• went to drop mums car off at mechanics who imports rims.. gets to a talking and tell him the wheels im gettn he told me my car is gna fall apart lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...now im worried
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• ^the police said the same thing when I ran a 10" on my car...

fkdah@terz

Comment

• wtf is wrong with your subframe roman?
                FRUSH

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                  ^mohsen, are you rolling on DTM's that roman had? one pair white/one pair blue originally?
                  yep lol. now all blue

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post

picking up tires tonight! where to buy valves?!
                    when you get tires fitted, most tire places will have valves there at $5ea

Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                    ^mohsen, are you rolling on DTM's that roman had? one pair white/one pair blue originally?
                    yes, but now they are metallic blue

Originally posted by brybry View Post
                    wtf is wrong with your subframe roman?
                    the front cross member is a bit bent from when i ripped the swaybar out on a bump

its pretty much right next to where the LCA bolts in, so changing LCAs is always a PITA coz they don't want to fit in there, it also kinda ruins my camber from side to side
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

yep lol. now all blue
                      haha nice, they were Sem's originally. I remember when we first fitted them up on his Euro.

Still rocking the stance is not a crime sticker?

Comment

• yes! haha masked over it and then gave it some clear.
                        gotta keep the authenticity of whored up wheels :P
                        roman, stop 4x4ing

Comment

• haha bossin. colour looked pretty rad, what size tyres are you running for the 34?

Comment

• hmm picked up car from mechanics yesterday fucking didnt check it before i left drove it to work this mornin and as i get in i realise the back right rim is rashed fuckkking

Last edited by cln; 07-22-2011, 01:28 AM.
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

roman, stop 4x4ing
                              fucking road works, cut the asphalt with a straight edge rather then the usual slope they cut with

and this was like through mitcham on the way home from a black spur run

had to stay in my lane through the spur coz otherwise i just kept smashing the catseys with the swaybar, surprisingly managed to keep up with the friend's cars even at the stupid ride height
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                what is it now, EPA or Defect?
                                neither, its this stupid fucking cold weather & rain, i need to move somewhere where its warm all year round

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                                who doesnt?
                                fucked if i know.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                                i live nearby the best twisty road evar! but my car is to low to go there now.

Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
                                if things pan out as expected I should be enjoying sunny WA for the next few years starting in october

heard cops there are tight too, but nothing like here so thats a bonus.

also leaving s14 registered to vic address for as long as possible, from the information I've gathered from WA transport, cops can't defect my interstate rego'd car, can only push me to change rego...

winnings.
                                id probly look at darwin or wa. i just gotta finish my apprenticeship first though. my car is still in dads name so if that rule applies to wherever i go i could take major advantage of it mwauahahhaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X