Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was my first jdmst meet was good as i reckon. left early went to crown and won some monieessss XD what an idiot the guy in the r32 there's always one hero
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      am I the only one who reads trd numberplates as turd?
      haha no.
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Went for a blast up kinglake way last night with a mate.
        I was in the Holden and he was in his 32 R. so we get to kinglake, all quiet. Not a soul in sight. So he went on to show my Holden loving Habib mate how a GTR launched.
        They take off, I'm waiting by my car. See a dude in yellow walking my way.
        Cop, fuck.
        Guess what happened

Comment

• He asked for directions.

i wiiiinnn
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• he said, u boys better not drive off a cliff, coz i'm not getting up in the middle of the night to get you guys out of there
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• He asked for lube.
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• He gave my mate a 180 dollar fine(LUCKY) and set his sights kn the height of my car, as he got the wheel out of the car, some cock came out of a street and did a doughnut.
                They gave chase. We ended up leaving soon after and came across a car wedged into the cliff face and the same 2 cops looking real pissed and directing traffic

Comment

• good session tonight boys, even with sw postponed it was awesome, and thanks ox for raising the car, even tho we should be lowering it >< lol
                  sigpic

Comment

• Agreed. Nam, you gotta get the pocky tuck goin on once you clear it. No heads should be able to fit in your rear after

Comment

• The wheel decision has been made, all 4 door sedans should rock 15'-16' wheels.

Comment

• 17s on an r32 taxi IMO

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1k86fWsmRE"]YouTube - Cats Try to Understand Treadmill[/ame]

Comment

• finally got to detail my car yesterday! looks so much better, actually proud to drive it now, just cause it's clean! Yay for public holidays

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
                              The wheel decision has been made, all 4 door sedans should rock 15'-16' wheels.
                              The ssr mesh looked and sat perfect on the accord!

Good night though, got home just before 5am haha

Comment

• Nam that was me yelling at you on King street after JDMST meet that those cops will love ya defect, (In silver Mk3 golf) Did you guys enjoy your Hungry Jacks?

Comment

Working...
                                X