Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to dan murphys to get grog, hot chick made me and me mate sample some cider, walked out with two ten packs, dafooook happened. God damn hot bitches
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
      Cool thought I might learn some things haha

Back to work after 3 weeks... Just to do nothing but scan items and sitting on the dock... Myer life
      Wut, u didnt work for 3 weeks? Farkin good life bro. Hahaha

Originally posted by neni View Post
      Went to dan murphys to get grog, hot chick made me and me mate sample some cider, walked out with two ten packs, dafooook happened. God damn hot bitches
      Twas only 2 ten packs. She obviously wasnt hot enough. Bahahahaha
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Those things are called Junction Produce ropes? Oh, I thought those things were cool, just didn't know what they were called.

Originally posted by TRaNz
        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          i dont get him mang, like its the late model Euro CU2 and he has his rego plate relocated to the side like on Evos that have em from factory......its not turbo.....just the plate relocated to the left like Beyonce style.....i dont understand it.......
          hahahaha you gotta show me this

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
            Those things are called Junction Produce ropes? Oh, I thought those things were cool, just didn't know what they were called.
            Well they're Junction Produce Fusa knots or Tsuna Knots.
            Just found it interesting when it was called a Stance Rope. LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Well they're Junction Produce Fusa knots or Tsuna Knots.
              Just found it interesting when it was called a Stance Rope. LOLOLOLOLOL
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc7SGNwq5Bw"]Boston Personal Trainer: Split Stance Rope Battle.wmv - YouTube[/ame]
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• mind blown........fk you are a random beng beng mang. LOOOOOOOL
                gonna eBay some thick long ropes and put on mah dash to let ppl know i have stance and shit. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLgroupbuy?

Comment

mind blown........fk you are a random beng beng mang. LOOOOOOOL
                  gonna eBay some thick long ropes and put on mah dash to let ppl know i have stance and shit. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLgroupbuy?
                  Stance rope workout sesh at next interstate car show? I think so!
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I got dem military ropes at gym, I can gets them haha
                    Originally posted by Smeeeb
                    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• fuck yeah - then a stance rope skip-off . #Stance|workout

Comment

• http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb..._t=photo_reply

wish I had BB5 R5 on my M3 and tell everyone they are real
                        Last edited by dylan8; 01-20-2013, 12:27 AM.
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                          http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb..._t=photo_reply

wish I had BB5 R5 on my M3 and tell everyone they are real
                          lololol Facebook never fails to deliver

Comment

• bloke on facebook says i have nice wheels and says he has the same ones.... I have a look and see he's rolling on rotas -.-

Comment

• Originally posted by 4ABHGE View Post
                              bloke on facebook says i have nice wheels and says he has the same ones.... I have a look and see he's rolling on rotas -.-
                              HAHA. fail.
                              been working on my parents house plans for the past 5 hours.
                              been a year+ since iv drawn anything serious for that long at once, brain is baked.

'ground' floor is 10.6m in the air, problem?
                              Last edited by dylan8; 01-20-2013, 06:44 AM.
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• is the house gonna be on bags?

Comment

Working...
                                X