X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are there so many skylines on sw now!? I fucking love it bahahah yeah

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
      Why are there so many skylines on sw now!?
      Because skylines are boss.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
        Because skylines are boss.
        +1!

Originally posted by TRaNz
        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• skyline revolution.

roadworthy on the 15th, as nervous as the first time i had sex(was a pain trying to keep her quiet in the bushes and looking out for people)

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
            skyline revolution.

roadworthy on the 15th, as nervous as the first time i had sex(was a pain trying to keep her quiet in the bushes and looking out for people)
            Keep her quite in the bushes? Mmm, sounds like rape.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
            They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
              Keep her quite in the bushes? Mmm, sounds like rape.
              coming from moh? nooo
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                coming from moh? nooo
                Hmm, ok, I guess I'll take your word.

Comment

• It's not rape, if you yell out surprise. "Surprise sex"
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• standard

Comment

• quick question for the VW guru's, i broke my mates air vent in his mk4 bora... ive called a few wreckers with no luck, this is the closest i came to finding one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221173715...#ht_500wt_1347. Was wondering if theres another source i could try??Only looking for the passenger side.

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                        quick question for the VW guru's, i broke my mates air vent in his mk4 bora... ive called a few wreckers with no luck, this is the closest i came to finding one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221173715...#ht_500wt_1347. Was wondering if theres another source i could try??Only looking for the passenger side.
                        There is a bloke wrecking a Bora on a forum in melb I'm on.
                        Us it the outter passenger one? Ill ask how much he wants?
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Long time, no 'random thread' viewing. Jump on and George is defected again, Reece is defected again. Nam go's missing but is found, Nam avoids another defect. See a full balla status garage that is cleaner than my house, people breakin vents. Shit been happenen!! In exciting news for me - saw two junkies having sex on a train (Frankston line so no surprise really) on New Year's Day (1am) and bought a dewalt radio for my garage. Exciting times. Also picking up some new wheels for the daily tomorrow

Froth
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Also bought a telescope and so will be hunting planets.
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                              Long time, no 'random thread' viewing. Jump on and George is defected again, Reece is defected again. Nam go's missing but is found, Nam avoids another defect. See a full balla status garage that is cleaner than my house, people breakin vents. Shit been happenen!! In exciting news for me - saw two junkies having sex on a train (Frankston line so no surprise really) on New Year's Day (1am) and bought a dewalt radio for my garage. Exciting times. Also picking up some new wheels for the daily tomorrow

Froth
                              You're pretty grouse, Mike.

Grouse is a grouse word.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                                Long time, no 'random thread' viewing. Jump on and George is defected again, Reece is defected again. Nam go's missing but is found, Nam avoids another defect. See a full balla status garage that is cleaner than my house, people breakin vents. Shit been happenen!! In exciting news for me - saw two junkies having sex on a train (Frankston line so no surprise really) on New Year's Day (1am) and bought a dewalt radio for my garage. Exciting times. Also picking up some new wheels for the daily tomorrow

Froth
                                Cycle of SW

Comment

Working...
                                X