Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know of any decent paint chip repair businesses?
    Want to get the lexus cleaned up a bit before 100MM
    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
    getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
      iv dragged subframe going through one before, no problems.
      was in the country though where they just look at how low your rear muffler is

car is leaking coolant. already damaged a hose in my air ride, and car gave me some engine error on starting it up saying oil pump not working. fucking great.
      hopefully the oil was just a random error, air ride should be easy fix tomorrow night, and havnt worked out what the hell was going on with the coolant leaking.

Originally posted by nej View Post
      Speaking of screwdriver and hammer

Fucking lol'd

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
      anyone got a spare car i can borrow for 2 weeks... mate decided to sell his car even though he said i can borrow it aslong as i need it. full shafted and not gonna help him out nomore coz i get nothing in return... no wonder i never invited him in to the sw familia
      Id give you the legend and drive the vl, but the vl idles like a cunt at the best of times, and the legend has many more issues.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

LOL!

Comment

• you love them
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Id give you the legend and drive the vl, but the vl idles like a cunt at the best of times, and the legend has many more issues.
            nek minnit, see Legend on meisters. =D
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Bahahahahahahaha
              Last edited by RBT; 03-13-2013, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post

Bahahahahahahaha
                I kid you not, the rear suspension on my car is about as sophisticated as that set up

Comment

• Ryan, that is the suspension in my car

So freaking time consuming to lower the rear, shits me.
                  I reckon I'm going down another half an inch before 100mm if I can still fit the wheels in the guard.

Going to look shmick hopefully. Lot's of money to spend and time to put in it to get it cleaned up though!
                  IG: @sebastienaudeon
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.
                  keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Thanks for considering ox... Guess ill just public transport... Didn't think mate would go low and shaft me zzz
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SF5 View Post
                      To all those who roll low, I've seen many having trouble with HWP cars of late, do any of you have trouble with HWP @ booze bus stations as well? Reason I ask is that I'm looking to get some new rims soon and lower my car more but 3-4 nights a week I go through booze bus stations around my area in Springy Rd/Boundary Rd/Edithvale Rd/Nepean Hwy and most have HWP cars hidden close by...I might need to take a different route haha
                      My first defect was handed out going trough a booze bus. Also about a month ago I got pulled aside going through a booze bus for an EPA/roadworthy check. Was in my daily which is almost legal height and chunky tires so wasn't an issue. About a year ago I got defected driving my brothers car through a booze bus as well :/
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• There is usually one or two HWY patrol cars at every booze bus.

Comment

• Dropped them off this morning, guy had a confused look with 6 lips and 4 centres.

Comment

• pic's not loading bro
                            or else uni internet is farked
                            wouldn't be surprised cause i'm at deakin

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                              pic's not loading bro
                              or else uni internet is farked
                              wouldn't be surprised cause i'm at deakin
                              working for me, but maybe I have a super computer ?

Comment

• yeah my uni net blocked it man "inappropriate content"
                                guess the wheels must be looking tits then

Comment

Working...
                                X