Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need to think of a funny thread title for when i post pics of my car in the showoff forum, with pics ill take on the weekend and from the SW meet.

gimme ideas y0!

i stole a honda integra
    doin what crims do
    bein a crim, stealin hondas
    Last edited by Lukey; 06-22-2011, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
      +1 to that, still missing a bunch of stuff i was hoping to have/have done on car, but im not missing this one :p
      haha doesnt matter!

what time u gonna head up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        keen as for sunday
        +2 to that.
        lol 2 hour detail before the meet with a mad vacuum and some tyre shine

Comment

i need to think of a funny thread title for when i post pics of my car in the showoff forum, with pics ill take on the weekend and from the SW meet.

gimme ideas y0!

i stole a honda integra
          doin what crims do
          bein a crim, stealin hondas
          " im from t`gonz "

its funny to us. =D
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• lol tyre shine is the best, pita puttint it on now tho lol.

stfu jason thats fucking lame, cunt

Comment

• tyre shine is the best until you get to the tyre part thats tucked under the guards =S
              sigpic

Comment

• yea, and it rubs off from rubbing on the guards lawl

Comment

• 2 weeks in a row now ive filled up and upon leaving ive pulled up next to a beautiful grey tmu car at the lights to turn into my street. fml i need to move, i thought irish people - especially rangas are supposed to be lucky? yeah hay
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

lol tyre shine is the best, pita puttint it on now tho lol.

stfu jason thats fucking lame, cunt
                    LOL <3 lubz t`gonz

just do the classic - LOLWUT - as a title mang. u got da plate for it and all. Just lacking the picture of the lolwut pear, but all goods....hahaha

Comment

• Dude; tyre shine is the best until you start driving and find all the tyre shine on your fenders and what not

Comment

• full bum sesh at Maccas before.......standard for me really......ssshhiieeeeetttt.

Comment

• Shieeeet....

I was sleeping yo. Working atm at a panel shop... not sure how long for though...
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Shieeeet....

I was sleeping yo. Working atm at a panel shop... not sure how long for though...
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• till the day u leave?

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                                oh yeah now I remember, we've had this convo before lol, didn't recognize the new car in your avatar. How's the S14 treating you? I used to have an S15, best car I ever owned, miss it every day
                                ah yes we have lol, poor memory.

yeah great man, love it. big upgrade going from a 4 speed auto honda sedan haha.

oww no shit, why'd you sell up? Only negative of S chassis is cop attention, of which I've had plenty (many LOL stories here), but its not deterrent enough to sell, love my kouki too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X