Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious, how do they tow Parked cars even though it's slammed and can't actually get on the tow truck ?

Comment

• lol bad viets are the worst hahaha

swear ive heard stories people trying to sell their car in the car park and shit too as if wtf lol
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
        Shit i was about to lower the rear, and remembered im on empty tank. LOL i've lowered it on empty before and when i filled up halfway i couldnt get out of the petrol station and car didnt move
        HAHAHAHAHA....gold.
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
          Just curious, how do they tow Parked cars even though it's slammed and can't actually get on the tow truck ?
          they don't care, they just drag it on coz they are not liable for any damages
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• so jumped into the car and went shops and just as i was about to park the car i hear this massively loud and long creeking sound that sounds like my springs clunking..........so i call up mr rolla and im like im omw.......

turns out big camber, low ride height, big wheels with small tires dident do my bushes, controll arms and cv joints any good.....LAWL

Comment

• dw....still gonna rock up epicly low to the SW meet on sunday....fucked arms or not!

Comment

• somehow tonight i managed to - raise the rear, fuck the toe, tuck the right side, fuck the left, fuck the camber on the rear AND i missed stargate. not happy jan
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• lil bro took lancer to buy me smokes n cracks my front bar
                  sad now

Comment

• Hai gaiz

Comment

• alignment done
                      F: -2.45 give or take
                      R: -4.45 give or take
                      sigpic

Comment

• my car hasn't had an alignment since i've owned it. Think its because i keep lowering it since im never happy with it haha

Comment

• had car aligned and lowered properly, went to drive off and popped a vac hose lol. the fuck is going on seriously someone put a voodoo spell on me
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                            somehow tonight i managed to - raise the rear, fuck the toe, tuck the right side, fuck the left, fuck the camber on the rear AND i missed stargate. not happy jan
                            Damn, Damn, damn, damn, damn and EPIC DAMN!! stargate is awesome. I missed the start of the new series so now have to wait for DVD release...... Fail.
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• haha sg1 s1-9 was the fucking g. last season was gay. u heading to meet on sunday? ive got seasons 1 and 2 of universe if u wantem

Comment

• yeah, I actually stopped watching SG1 when they went into that whole ORI saga or whatever. They were the worst 'bad guys' out of all SG seasons/series... was lame and lost me. although I did get back on it for season 10 and loved it Loved all of Atlantis too, was a shame it finished. Would be very keen to grab season 2 of SGU off ya though. PLease please. I'll be there on sunday. can't wait.

Found out tonight that my drivers side fog light isn't getting power anymore for some reason. Might have to re-wire it tomorrow night, can't rock up with only one working foggy haha :p
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X