This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

I used to work in the industry, and never had time to work on my own cars, ended up dreadding them.
    Im thankful i have my job in the auto industry lol, dont work on cars so i still have the motivation after work and on weekends to play with cars
    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
    getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
      There's no excuse to being gay...
      hahaha, noted.

seriously though, I dont know how people cope with full time employment... i guess its just one of Those things you get used to?

Comment

• which one of you guys was working at crown in the world series of poker room today? Remembered the face couldn't remember the name. Would of said hey but the client I was working for was a cunt.

Comment

• did he smell like fish?

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
            did he smell like fish?
            I cant say I got to sniff him Moh.

Comment

• should have followed him home and shanked him

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                should have followed him home and shanked him
                Next time, just for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                  I've gt a mate who works in Motorsport for a decent team. They're all getting fired now lol
                  It's sad but it doesn't seem like a field where you can just join another team tomorrow morning. Probably just end up back in a local workshop or something.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  How old are you?

There comes a point in life when you realise that you are never happy at work. at the end of the day you work to earn money, if you do something you love eg. automotive industry, you wont earn as much and will end up ****** what you love with a passion.

I used to work in the industry, and never had time to work on my own cars, ended up dreadding them.
                  Only eighteen.
                  True i guess you just need to balance it, too enjoy both sides of it. Can always be the side hobby instead. Wouldn't want to loose the passion for it. I'll stick to what i doing then thanks Oxer.

As for south east "cruise" tonight was a bit lost with it all only made it to the first stop. Some guy in a BA Falcon got the taste of tree trying to show off to me. Don't understand why but im sure he's regretting it.

Comment

• Comment

• LOLOLOL I wonder what natio she was......

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
                        Only eighteen.
                        youngin. will we all get to sample your fresh ass in 2 weeks?
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          Originally posted by nej View Post
                          There's no excuse to being gay...
                          If you mean 100mm yeah i'll be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
                            If you mean 100mm yeah i'll be there.
                            tuffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffff
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              Knew you loved phresh ass
                              Originally posted by AccordEuro
                              Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                                I was actually going to say this before I saw your reply. I think that's definitely the way to go, I'm not a fan of oldschool rims being fully mirror polished, doesn't look right to me. What car are they going on?
                                I agree, especially when you want to keep that nostalgic look. A fully restored or fully modified old schooler can pull off the fully restored older Jap wheels, but I like mine with a little aged look to them. Makes the car look like it could have been plucked out of the 80's straight from Japan.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Beware, the centers came up amazing dude.

Cant wait to see them finished. As anth said, which car they going on?
                                To answer you both, they're for the 1200 wagoon....it's more my Jap themed car, the 808 is more Euro, which sounds silly, but I love the early watercooled VW scene and take ideas from there for it, hence the RS, and it's currently on Borbet Type A's....but I do have some nicely dished negative offset MK3's coming for it, so it'll get a taste of some Jap love soon enough. Gotta switch it up a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X