Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• took a few pics last night down at spencer st, weather was suprisingly nice considering how cold its been
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
      hrmm 3.5 inch of dish in fronts and 4 inch of dish in rears. want more dish, not enough =P
      Hahaha, cant wait to see that!!

When you reckon itll be done Nam?

Comment

• hrmm ill hopefully post up pics tmr before i leave for work, because im completing one more assignment due tmr. plus got alot of shit happening atm, sorry all, just wait til tmr.
        sigpic

Comment

• anyone down for a garage cafe meet sometime soon?
          register your interest please. craving that shiz

Comment

• id be down havent met anyone yet wouldnt mind putting some faces to the names
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• fellas, got defected today.

drive safely. They are on the prowl. Was at the petrol station and the cop drove by and i noticed he was looking, so i took my time to pay cause i thought he would of kept driving. I left the petrol station and before i knew it he was behind me again. Must of pulled a U turn while i was paying!

however, i was really lucky. the cop was nice too and he was into cars aswell. no fine, no roady, no points, just need to go to vic roads and get it cleared. some may not be so lucky so keep on the look out.
              Last edited by private_numero; 06-02-2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• what did he actually do you for?

wheels/tyres? too low?

I'm pretty sure cops are having pay disputes atm, and union so I troubles and blah blah,might be the reason you didn't get a fine, as part of a "protest". Saw something like that on the news last night (i thinks)

Comment

• Got done for tyres, wheels protruding outside of the guards, wheels to wide and ride height.
                  Yeah? oh wow. Must be good timing then haha

Comment

• im tired
                    sigpic

Comment

• just left work on camp road and theres a tmu sitting on the side of the road, think sherrifs are setting up their usual check station to snap people

Comment

• NEED MORE LOWS OMG, rage at you d2 coillovers!
                        sigpic

Comment

• cut those springs!

Comment

• Order shorter springs and stiffer rates

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                              fellas, got defected today.

drive safely. They are on the prowl. Was at the petrol station and the cop drove by and i noticed he was looking, so i took my time to pay cause i thought he would of kept driving. I left the petrol station and before i knew it he was behind me again. Must of pulled a U turn while i was paying!

however, i was really lucky. the cop was nice too and he was into cars aswell. no fine, no roady, no points, just need to go to vic roads and get it cleared. some may not be so lucky so keep on the look out.
                              Unlucky but sort of lucky after the unlucky part.
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• damn sorry to hear abt your private numbero
                                i feel ya copped the same.

driving to pick up the missus after work.
                                got pulled over.
                                got done for one tyre and height.
                                luckily they didnt do a whole car search. he was like this is a clean evo III. its a gsr SIR.
                                TMU: dont waste your money on cars and get a house.
                                Me: o.0 .... grins

becareful guys theyre on the HUNT.

Comment

Working...
                                X