X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car whoring ftw, on my. 13th car and im only 23 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      +1 for Streeter. Fast response (within 24hrs 99.999% of the time ), honest, informative and helpful. =]

Got more rear lows tonite. Thanks to Oxybum, Toli, Sem n Bennett. camber is whack, def past neg 6.
      Will sort that crap out this week with alignment.
      Although, my ribs are killing me, it hurts soo much wen i lift my right arm up. Hell even driving, changing lanes made it hurt.
      I think im like fked?
      LOL
      yeh bad ey. i emailed him last night and got a response when i checked this morning awesome stuff. oh btw this is his email address yea dartsun75@gmail.com ? just in case its one of those guys who is working offshore ....nigerian scammers lol

hopefully will have the rims in a couple of months =D .........and then comes the coilovers
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
        car whoring ftw, on my. 13th car and im only 23 lol
        all fully reg'd? or... does this include parts cars? lol

I'm just about 7 reg'd cars. and then there's another 4 or 5 parts/project cars, that either bought and got sold or were used for parts.

I've only got 3 currently, bit depressing... lols

Comment

• i thought i was bad, 6 cars and im only 23...

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
            yeh bad ey. i emailed him last night and got a response when i checked this morning awesome stuff. oh btw this is his email address yea dartsun75@gmail.com ? just in case its one of those guys who is working offshore ....nigerian scammers lol

hopefully will have the rims in a couple of months =D .........and then comes the coilovers

yeah thats his email.
            Streeter, cant go wrong there. =]
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
              +1 for Streeter. Fast response (within 24hrs 99.999% of the time ), honest, informative and helpful. =]

Got more rear lows tonite. Thanks to Oxybum, Toli, Sem n Bennett. camber is whack, def past neg 6.
              Will sort that crap out this week with alignment.
              Although, my ribs are killing me, it hurts soo much wen i lift my right arm up. Hell even driving, changing lanes made it hurt.
              I think im like fked?
              LOL
              tranz, me want pics STAT!!

Comment

• dropped car off to fit the goodies today hangin to get it backk
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Just in case you guys wanna try someone else, I get my Jap parts from a guy named Dan, based in Melbourne: http://jdmparts.rupewrecht.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                    Just in case you guys wanna try someone else, I get my Jap parts from a guy named Dan, based in Melbourne: http://jdmparts.rupewrecht.com/
                    Dan is a good bloke.

Comment

• cars only 5cm lower hopefully when the springs bed in it'll drop down another 1 or 2=\
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• FROTHING

LEDテールランプ製作・加工のQestJapanのR34スカイライン4ドア用フルLEDテールランプQJ-S408の商品詳細ページ。テール・ストップの4灯は根強い人気の放射状タイプのデザインです。

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                          cars only 5cm lower hopefully when the springs bed in it'll drop down another 1 or 2=
                          you go for springs/cup kit did ya? (or coils?)

Comment

• hi mate, nah coilovers lets me play around when i get bored lol. its not too low but i dont wanna od driving everywhere like in my old car lol

Comment

• yea mad,.

fitment looks good.

let me be the first to say though, needs to be lower

Comment

• ahaha i knoww i know. ill windem down for the next sw melb meet

Comment

Working...
                                X