• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downshift <3

Comment

• you going dude?

oops see edit reason lololol
      Last edited by Cooper.; 04-27-2012, 11:12 PM. Reason: if its not pissing down with rain
      Flickr
      FB Page
      Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        mmmmmmm......car work sesh always good fun with friends.

i enjoy drving past CL9 owners that happen to be young/p platers.....seeing them losing their shit when they see my automobile.....makeh me smilesz.
        Epic.

Comment

• Jdmst?

Comment

• Seeya there
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
              Downshift <3
              That's tomorrow (29th) right? If only I didn't have prior commitments, then I so would be there darn.

-Lance
              -97 BMW E36: Ready to get the OEM+ Treatment
              -85 Nissan Bluebird Wagon: Project In the 'wings'
              I<3OEM xD

Follow me on instagram: @cutlets93

Comment

• It is (was?) tomorrow!
                I doubt I'll be going this time round, like cutlets said, prior commitments, besides, my car has fuck all lows at the moment, coilovers should be arriving in the next few weeks so I'll probably be at the may/June one.

Comment

• Yeah Im in the same boat, Not really that low :/ I think i might go to the next one, just to meet some people from this forum (if they are going) from queensland. But good luck on the coilovers though man.

-Lance.
                  -97 BMW E36: Ready to get the OEM+ Treatment
                  -85 Nissan Bluebird Wagon: Project In the 'wings'
                  I<3OEM xD

Follow me on instagram: @cutlets93

Comment

• how was JDMST? some crap about lights being shut off at a specific time?
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• lights went out at 7.25 and so i left coz i couldnt see shit, plus i had to leave at 7.30 anyway. while leaving saw one hwy patrol come in and do 2 laps of the round about LOL kinda figured he wont do anything, he seem noob ><
                      sigpic

Comment

• Pfp creamfields friedzy since 2pmzehdhkd
                        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• JDMST was ok

it is getting pretty big, but it is still funny to see half the people bail as soon as a cop shows up

good to catch up with people i haven't seen for a while
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• the cops showed up? didnt see em

Comment

• FUCKING MASSSSSIVE LOLS

DOWNLOAD HERE! http://bit.ly/MudabitchTWEET IT! http://bit.ly/IMbv4RDirected by IFHT & Van DinhSubscribe to IFHT! http://www.youtube.com/IFockingHateThatTwit...

Comment

• i think i offended someone on fb, called the ILLigitimate crew fail and get called cocksucker and cunt. wow i didnt say shit or call them names. people really need manners or just grow up sigh sigh sigh
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X