X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
    Vicroads are money hungry pricks,

Hey Oxer how much fucking around is there to register Stance Works as a club so we can get Club Reg?
    Club reg is for 25+ yo cars, so I don't see that happening ever

Plenty of existing clubs for most makes that are part of the Club Permit Scheme
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
      Steelies for the bug can only mean one thing...

RS's are getting rebuilt, bigger and better than before!
      This sounds good ^

Originally posted by RBT View Post

Hey Oxer how much fucking around is there to register Stance Works as a club so we can get Club Reg?

I think you can only drive to approved events though, which have to be registered as well?

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      faaaaaaaaa.....your missing out on soooo much fun though. Its fun combing it, saaa colourfulzzzzz. HAHAHAHA.

woooo, rego time......700 bux.....farking hell....money going towards shitty made roads. LOL
      $700 ouch that's awful, I hope that's a years worth atleast! When I lived in tas it was like $490 for a year :O thats 6months in Qld

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
        Steelies for the bug can only mean one thing...

RS's are getting rebuilt, bigger and better than before!
        Photos when done are a must :P

Originally posted by Mandi View Post
        $700 ouch that's awful, I hope that's a years worth atleast! When I lived in tas it was like $490 for a year :O thats 6months in Qld
        whaaaaaat 490 for a year!
        brb moving to tassie then back to melb when I realise that there's nothing to do and I'll be one of the only asian people on the island and everyone hides their dogs when I walk past

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
          Photos when done are a must :P

whaaaaaat 490 for a year!
          brb moving to tassie then back to melb when I realise that there's nothing to do and I'll be one of the only asian people on the island and everyone hides their dogs when I walk past
          Yea, started shrieking "whaattt" when I heard how much it costs up here compared to Tas haha and the fact you need a RWC when you buy a vehicle (down there is like show a handwritten receipt, pay change over you're all good to go hah).

Big lol's at asian reference! It's not very culturally diverse down there I'm afraid!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mandi View Post

I think you can only drive to approved events though, which have to be registered as well?
            Can drive anywhere at anytime, but only drive the car for 90 days total and need to have a log book filled in befor leaving home. I will be club regoing the wagon as soon as I can (August this year )
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
              Can drive anywhere at anytime, but only drive the car for 90 days total and need to have a log book filled in befor leaving home. I will be club regoing the wagon as soon as I can (August this year )
              Yep, Club reg pretty much gives you every single weekend to drive the car, which is more than enough if it is not a DD.

I want to put the 260Z on club reg, but I also want to get rid of it to buy a track car....

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                nah im all good cuzzzzzzz.
                zeRgRuShhHHHhhh

Last edited by cln; 01-31-2013, 01:37 AM.
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• r32 will be on club rego next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Mandi View Post
                    Yea, started shrieking "whaattt" when I heard how much it costs up here compared to Tas haha and the fact you need a RWC when you buy a vehicle (down there is like show a handwritten receipt, pay change over you're all good to go hah).

Big lol's at asian reference! It's not very culturally diverse down there I'm afraid!
                    ha i just left my car Tas regoed. Winningg!
                    cops dont hassle me either lol, to much paperwork
                    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                      nah im all good cuzzzzzzz.

Lost it.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                      faaaaaaaaa.....your missing out on soooo much fun though. Its fun combing it, saaa colourfulzzzzz. HAHAHAHA.

woooo, rego time......700 bux.....farking hell....money going towards shitty made roads. LOL
                      Atleast you only hve one rego, try having 4.

Originally posted by RBT View Post

Its been discussed, the requirements for a club are ridiculous. A car on club reg is supposed to be 100% standard and any modifications are supposed to be engineered just like the real world. The reason some of the larger clubs get away with mods (apart from having been around for years) have their own roadworthy "technitian" who is on the board of the club. Theres a bunch of loop hole, a shit load of money, and ofcourse, liability that would rest solely on the president. I love you all, but if one of you had an accident and killed someone, im not going to jail for you cunts.

Originally posted by cln View Post
                      zeRgRuShhHHHhhh

lost it again.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Bahahahahahahah, Andrew we'll move to tassie and open a noodlebox coz we duh asian duma fried rice banh mi thit. Bahahahahahahaha.
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• lol we have a noodle box xD you can open city sushi next to city wok and have a turf/race war
                          03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• tranz les do dis thang

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                              lol we have a noodle box xD you can open city sushi next to city wok and have a turf/race war
                              [shi-ti wok]

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X