X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
    wooooorrrrrsssttttt!!!!

Height I'm assuming?
    Yeah haha. Cop was chill about it. Saw him pull over whilst I was waiting to turn knew it was going to happen. Pulled over just spun that I had a photoshoot 2 days ago and yeah he was happy with it.

Comment

• release them flicks josh... however NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        haha, i haz SW pentagonz and you lot dont.....LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL

shiiiieetttt...im so lazy and i just rolled out of bed.....time to visit ze local Maccas....yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mandi youre a hoon from the looks of your car. hahahaha= P
        Wow nice sleep in!

Nah all my drifting and spirited driving is kept on track :P

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        I hate plain rice

I haz 2 SW pentagons at home
        Yea I was pretty devo when I realized, even worse than plain white rice, is brown rice ack, gets all husk's like seed >.>

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        nah nah ey, the ribbons will go with my My Little Pony - Rainbow Dash that sits in my car =D

the Stance Ropes however.......must source a supplier for them thick ropes and let them drag from the rear of the car. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
        Pics of said rainbow dash!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mandi View Post
          Yea I was pretty devo when I realized, even worse than plain white rice, is brown rice ack, gets all husk's like seed >.>
          Ewww... brown rice... thats for like people who want to eat healthy and stuff...

Btw is this on the Queensland ACA yet?

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
            release them flicks josh... however NSFW
            you can't tell me what to do but seriously I was in a foul mood because my flashes were being shit on Sunday so I snapped out that one pic.

Comment

• Waaaaayyyy to many cops last night. 500+ cars reay for bangers and like 20 cops cars. FAIL I want bangers!

Comment

Pics of said rainbow dash!
                Rainbow Dash is my car security system. LMFAO.
                and no i didnt buy it, it was a gift from a friend. hahahahaha

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Yea awesome are they the white ones or the chrome ones?

I'm getting US rear numberplate size so I can run a us surround haha
                  white, I dont bother with the chrome as the white ones work with any colour car. Ill see what I have in terms of plate surrounds. The sw.au hoodies will be ready to go shortly aswell, but they arent available to the general public (unless I say so.)

As for everyone else wanting pentagon stickers (those who know the story and those who dont and are being genuine about it) they are discontinued. We arent making anymore. Although you can buy ones off ebay that are the wrong size.

Those who know the story, go get fucked
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• ahh damn

tranz have you ever been pulled over with the my little pony stuff on your dash LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                      ahh damn

tranz have you ever been pulled over with the my little pony stuff on your dash LOL
                      hahaha, nah man, Rainbow Dash likes to hide in the glovebox with my Taylor Swift Albums. =]
                      It only comes out on some occasions.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        Rainbow Dash is my car security system. LMFAO.
                        and no i didnt buy it, it was a gift from a friend. hahahahaha

You are this gay:
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Hahahaha
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
                            ill let you comb its hair and tail next time bengbeng. =D

Comment

• Seriously, oxer, can you send me the file so I can get Pentagon's cut? :p

Comment

• Oxers changed his forum signature....i haz been removed...LOOOOOOOOOL. shattered.

Moh.....we'll fkin hose you down again like last Xmas. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X