Aussie FOR SALE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTING TO BUY
    Any wheels that has a 5x112 stud pattern. preferably 18s or 17s. Pretty open to width and offset. If anyone has anything, or knows anyone selling anything in that stud pattern let me know! Got cash ready for quick sale if the wheels tickle my fancy.

Comment

• get some AMG wheels a few sets on yj in 8.5", 10" stager
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Here's my cabby that's for sale. Need to sell to fund new projects!

carsales linky:
        http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...on_String|GCLT -37.84961,145.1113 25.0&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_De cimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&k eywords=&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294962746 4294962677 442&distance=25&silo=1011&PriceTo=442&seot=1&tsrc= allcarhome&__Nne=15&trecs=11&Cr=1&__sid=12EB665332 69

tell ya girlfriends!

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          get some AMG wheels a few sets on yj in 8.5", 10" stager
          Looking into it, thanks! Got my eyes on some rotiforms actually now. But still open to see whats out there!

Comment

• wow ballin, your ssr's not good enough?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
              Looking into it, thanks! Got my eyes on some rotiforms actually now. But still open to see whats out there!
              hey man what offset you aiming for, i think these would be cool

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

18x8.5 +35, 18x10 +30

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

18x8.5 +25, 18x10 +25

Comment

• Actually lookin for specs more of the second one brother! Thanks for that. Actually, Eurolines would look awesome on the car that it would go on (audi a4) now that you showed that! Might jump on yahoo jap auctions soon and scope it out.

Comment

• yeah u can fit some 114.3x5 Eurolines on it with some wobble bolts

Comment

• BTW a guy Alex on the local forum has a set of Eurolines for sale, something like 18x9 +30ish, 18x10 +30ish

Comment

• Nice! Just found it

This set up is for the mrs, and she feels iffy about having spacers let alone wobble bots -.- Told me she rather get the right bolt pattern. But if all fails, and she doesnt decide on brand new rotiforms and just wants a second hand set ill convince her to just get the wobble bolts or something.
                      Last edited by private_numero; 03-15-2011, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• just dont tell her you're using wobble bolts!

oh and i demand pics and info about this said A4

Comment

• it better be slammed

Comment

• Work in progress boys. She wants this lip kit first and full body respray before getting stanced. I said hellllllllllll nawwwww and tryna convince her to get wheels and coils before the next meet.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                              Work in progress boys. She wants this lip kit first and full body respray before getting stanced. I said hellllllllllll nawwwww and tryna convince her to get wheels and coils before the next meet.
                              tell her as u are male you know best about cars

Comment

• LOL truza. Depending how much rotiforms are shipped, might order it within the next 2 weeks !

Comment

Working...
                                X