X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its no rush for me, might have a set up in 2-3 months or so
    sigpic

Comment

• keep em nam, go buy a trailer and run them rims on it....low n stretched...LOL.....that does give me ideas for the T1S.....hrmmmm.....
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• hahaz, well im just seeing if anyone wants to buy them, little money is good
        sigpic

Comment

• EOI my pair or SSR type c's

17x10.5 +15?

asking $1000. immac condition. no rash and just been powder coated! no tyres but. just throwing them up here..
          if i cant get the price i want i will keep em coz i like these wheel :P

Comment

• keep them for dori
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I got a pair of 205/40/17s I don't need, 2nd hand, good tread, forget the brand. $100

Comment

• Regrettfully selling my set of 4 SSR SP1 Professor's

SPECS:
                wheels - 4x100 16"x7.5" +26
                Tires - 195/45/16

Price and price conditions: $2200 FIRM with tires. (add $120 for postage to NSW/QLD/SA, more for WA/NT/TAS)

Set of 4, Polished lips with black centers. Had for about two years or so. Still in great condition. One wheel has some scratches on the lip from the tire fitters but the other three have no curb rash. Wheels have some small stone chips but nothing serious. paint is a little chipped inside where the center caps would be. All 4 wheels are straight and balanced.

Tires have done about 5000km's, so are pretty much brand new with about 90+% tread left all round

A small amount of stretch on the tires to fit them under your guards, but not enough for the cops to take interest

Pictures:
                [/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Two of the wheels are still on my car so two of the photos were taken inside lit up buy my work light haha bit dusty:
                [/URL]

Tire lever damage on one wheel, right side:
                [/URL]

close up of some of the stone chips:
                [/URL]

tires:
                [/URL]

[/URL]

On the car:

Contact Details:
                Mobile - 0413220185
                Email - dny_all@yahoo.com.au

Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• EG mugen (copy) front lip - good fit, holes drilled. ABS black
                  $90

Pair 225/45/17 Sunew YS618, great for for drift or daily - Unused, but fitted to wheels and removed.
                  $150

S14 standard injectors in rail + FPR. Good condition, flow tested/cleaned 30-40,000km ago
                  $50

S14 standard exhaust manifold - 5000km old... seriously
                  $50

Last edited by brybry; 02-18-2011, 08:37 AM.
                  FRUSH

Comment

• 1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-4 sedan AWD TURBO AUTO

this WAS going to be my little fitment project but i need to sell it to buy something non turbo (red p's, insurance etc etc)
                    would make an AWESOME cruiser/ daily and its CHEAP
                    car: 1990 R32 GTS4 SEDAN AUTOMATIC
                    kilometers: 160,xxxkm
                    condition- excellent interior, great exterior for its age, one of the owners was ancient so it has some parking scuffs on the front bar

extras-
                    the car has the following
                    s15 stockies with new maxxis tyres (about 95%)
                    no head unit or
                    diff back exhaust, magnaflow muffler, unsure of size
                    turbo smart boost tee (never fiddled with it
                    blitz turbo timer

the bad things
                    the car is very clean, the only thing that shit me was the boot lid, the previous owner put on a coupe spoiler so now where are some horrible holes. the other thing is the o2 sensor is shot and of course, the 3 or 5 pin dents and the scuffs on the mirrors and front bumper. oh and previous owner tried to retrim the wheel himself( wtf? lol)
                    has rego till june 2011, all i think it needs to pass a rwc is the boost tee removed and the turbo timer, THAT IS ALL. the rest of the car is sweet!
                    this is a very very regretful sale, but i didnt read the fine print and wasnt granted an exemption
                    CONTACT- 0411 421 097 anytime! Mohsen
                    i am after $5500 Firm- i am also open to swaps for something manual and interesting with cash adjustment either way
                    pics:

Comment

• Swap for a civic?

Comment

• Stocker?

Comment

• I've got a JVC 7" retractable TV screen/monitor for sale, I bought it new a few years ago and only used it for less than 12months, then took it out of my car when I sold it and it's been sitting in the box ever since. I always thought I was going to use it again in another car but I don't think that's going to happen, so it's up for sale.

Size is single DIN, retracts electronically, angle is adjustable, comes with all the instructions and original box. I'll even throw in a custom made vinyl cover to hide it from prying eyes when you park your car somewhere, since it's not a detachable face.

Condition: Perfect

Price: $400 (R.R.P when new was around $800)

Contact: pm here, email buildthreads(at)gmail.com or call 0422 320 101
                          cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                            Stocker?
                            Peep the Aus random thread..

Comment

• Got a set of WORK Nezarts, ordered these 4 months ago from Japan after I came across the only 8 wide in the nezarts(most only come in 15x7). Were originally bought for my mirage, now on my mx5. I don't drive my mx5 often and I'm looking for something with a more agressive offset.

These sit flush on my mirage, no poke and not sunken. Some gutter rash but no buckles, bends, etc etc. Can be easily fixed at wheeltech. I have also applied brand new blue work stickers.

Specs are:
                              15x8 +35
                              4x100

Tyres:
                              195/50/15 - 60%
                              195/55/15 - 60%

Dish is about 90mm

Located in MELBOURNE.

Contact via pm.

Price: $900

Comment

• wish i had money