Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
    FS

Aite guys know this is a repost but there definitely for sale..

Looking for $1200 without tyres, $1500 with tyres.
    Painted a custom pearl red and custom pearl gold

Might b interested in swaps if they fit a Jazz so show me wat u got!!
    you've probably been asked this hundreds of times before but where did you get your steelies widened?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2EZEM8 View Post
      you've probably been asked this hundreds of times before but where did you get your steelies widened?
      and i answer them many times, these were purchased from dennis (vishes) on his mirage who purchased it from a guy who had it on his ford fiesta from QLD, so they were widened in QLD.
      sigpic

Comment

• hahaha thanks nam... found someone who can do them for me down here now lol but thats inside knowledge lols

Comment

• hey shinny i might hit you up soon bout the simmons after i do some research

Comment

• no one here would be interested in 245/45/18 yeah? Goodyear Eagle F1 of some description. $50 for 4, good pair and just above legal pair.

Also have a pair of 245/35/19s about to get stripped off wheels, near new. would swap for the below.

Chasing a pair of 235/35/19s of in VIC/Melb
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
              and i answer them many times, these were purchased from dennis (vishes) on his mirage who purchased it from a guy who had it on his ford fiesta from QLD, so they were widened in QLD.
              thanks mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                hey shinny i might hit you up soon bout the simmons after i do some research
                yeah nw bro. just let me know. need them gone lols

Comment

• i might low ball you then.

Comment

• I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      i might low ball you then.
                      hahaha depends on how much. im happy to sell them for 450

Comment

• but ur add says $400

ill have to wait n see if i get another car first or not.

and i wanna start saving for a house

Comment

• really??? hahahaha aite then its 400 then. seriously cant remember wat i out it up for lols

Comment

• upgrading to a TD06 so this kit is for sale

consists of:
                            - HKS 25/35 turbo
                            - GKteck dump pipe
                            - GKteck front pipe
                            - braided oil feed, water feed and water drain lines
                            - Tial copy 38mm external wastegate
                            - screamer pipe
                            - HKS elbow
                            - modified heatsheild

turbo was rebuilt last year and can provide receipts for this for $1100 with complete new internals

turbo was originaly internal wastegate but has been welded shut and a custom setup for the gate to be hidden underneath was done by CReatd, will also provide receipt for this aswel for $450

with the standard heatsheild on top you cant even tell it has an after market turbo, good if you are paranoid about police

made 240kw on 19psi on my rb20, not too laggy was making that boost at 4000rpm

can post for extra cost
                            asking $1800 which i think is fair

pm on here or sms 0431311585

Comment

• For sale: 17" Rays Engineering Volk Racing GR-C Wheels. 2x 7" wide +33 offset, 2x 8" wide +36 offset, 4x100. Comes with 215/40 Nankang NS-II tyres, ok tread. Wheels are in fair condition, with a bit of gutter rash on both the 8's and a tiny smidge on one of the 7's. faces have the volk stickers peeled a bit, a bit of the clear(?) has come off one of the lips of the 7's. No centercaps. Tyres on the 8's have been flipped so the bad tread is now on the outside edge, tyres on the 7's I would recommend flipping soon as the inside edge has started feathering. Can include wheel nuts & tool for wheel nuts for extra.
                              Price and price conditions: $600ono
                              Pictures: mounted on the car.

will get photos of individual wheels soon.
                              Contact Details: PM
                              Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up

For sale: King Spring Ultra Lows, mounted on unknown brand shocks, springs in good condition, shocks in ok condition. Suit DC2/4, will fit EG but wont be as low. Dirty, could use a clean.
                              Price and price conditions: $200ono
                              Pictures: soon
                              Contact Details: PM
                              Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up

Comment

• lukey, why sell, they have potential for epicness

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X