X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for the kind words fellas

<3 tranz

Comment

• sup i am very dissapoint at phone pics so we go out and take something nicer:

BTW private numero i remember your camry from back in the day on TOCAU! has come a long way since you first got it looks fuckin sick dude

Comment

• hey nam, do you still have our rezax's?!

Comment

• thanks brother. i like your ride too! Specs?
          Did you have the same user? For some reason it rings a bell haha
          Last edited by private_numero; 02-20-2012, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Rota's

Looks good though
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• 16x8 0s on the back now, gotta get lca lengthened and the old rears on the front after matsuri

Comment

• if ox bails on seat shotgun next in line.....kinda hard to have a race car supra with no seats

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                  if ox bails on seat shotgun next in line.....kinda hard to have a race car supra with no seats
                  Buy a Supra seat?

LOL!
                  Last edited by (OO)SKYLINE(OO); 02-20-2012, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• Hey all

I'm Jake, I'm 17, live in NSW and own a VL that i have some plans for as soon as i gain some money...

been looking on here for a while.. love everyones cars, very inspiring

Comment

• <3 vl's, hope plans are ceptors and a lots of dose.

Comment

• hahaha yeah widened ceptors are the plan with some coil overs, i'm still on L's and was going to throw a mates turbo on so i could dose about...just never got around to it i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                          Rota's

Looks good though
                          thanks dude - i know about the whole fake thing.. the way i see it: i'd rather roll on some el cheapo rims for the time being that actually are in new condition, instead of rolling on some gutter-rashed 2nd hand legit rims that go for about the same price.

so keen on some nice 3pc wheels someday when funds allow

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          thanks brother. i like your ride too! Specs?
                          Did you have the same user? For some reason it rings a bell haha
                          yeah mate, same username haha!

specs are 18x8.5/9.5 +38... -1.5 camber at the rear so its pretty kind to my tyres.

soon i'll be getting some front spacers and a camber kit to set it off like the rears though

Comment

• Good plan man! Looking forward to seeing it
                            as for your "i'd rather roll on some el cheapo rims for the time being that actually are in new condition, instead of rolling on some gutter-rashed 2nd hand legit rims that go for about the same price" statement, you know you can just refurb them bro? Unless they dont have places like that in perth? Sometimes if you look on yahoo jap auctions you can find a killer deal and even if you spend money to refurb them to brand new condition they still sometimes turn out cheaper than buying fakes.

Either way brother, im diggin the fitment. Reminds me of when sem had a similar set up and that shit was killa. Love it

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                              Good plan man! Looking forward to seeing it
                              as for your "i'd rather roll on some el cheapo rims for the time being that actually are in new condition, instead of rolling on some gutter-rashed 2nd hand legit rims that go for about the same price" statement, you know you can just refurb them bro? Unless they dont have places like that in perth? Sometimes if you look on yahoo jap auctions you can find a killer deal and even if you spend money to refurb them to brand new condition they still sometimes turn out cheaper than buying fakes.

Either way brother, im diggin the fitment. Reminds me of when sem had a similar set up and that shit was killa. Love it
                              yeah i've considered that route and i think i'll go that way with the next set of wheels cheers

Comment

• jzx andy .....weoweoweoweoweoweoweowewo hi
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X