X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh hai

can't afford real / 3pc wheels atm; come at me ******

Comment

• did you have a worm inside an apple take those photos for you?

Comment

• ha!!! ^^^
        IG: wade_rees_
        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Comment

• R32 GTST sedan, Type M.

GTR cooler, interior, bride brix seat (which is coming out and available for 50 bux if anyone wants it
            what i suspect is a GTR or RB25 gear box. im praying it is. feels very different from an rb20 gearbox

Comment

• Ill take the seat. If I fit in it.

Put it in the legend, because race car.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• sweet. now i got enough kesh for an RB26+ twin T62Rs

lol
                need GTR driver seat first.

Comment

• I highly doubt there would be an RB26 gearbox in there, RB25 one if you are lucky

otherwise just an RB20 gearbox or if you bought a lemon it could have an RB30 gearbox from the R31 lol

easy way to tell is to get under the car and an RB25 box is blatantly obvious coz it is massive, RB20 box is as big as an SR gearbox
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Previous owner bought it with a 26 in there, I highly doubt there was a 20 box behind it.
                    Either way, fun times ahead!

Comment

• car looks so good reece!

makes me want to put my next set of wheel on already. (well, get the lips polished, rebuild them, buy adapters, fit tyres, then fit them...)

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                        7et35-38 is a pretty standard fitment for VW mk3-mk4s
                        most guys run 8et35 on stock height cars, and thats all legal (no poking etc)

as above, 5x114.3 seems to have the most choice when it comes to looking for wheels.
                        (i find anyway)

the stu on here did 165/40s on a 17x7.5 a while back im pretty sure, but it was a bit mean for daily driving...
                        Alright, 5x114.3 disc brakes will be the next thing I put on the bug.

Well, the widest I'm "supposed" to go on the front is 17x7's as anything wider will most likely rub on any strut possible. As for the back though, a nice 17x10 should fit which will be a great little upgrade from the 15x4.5's I'm running now...

What do most of the mk3/mk4 guys run for some poke?
                        I want to have a bug with poke, never seen it before, want to do it, want to be frowned upon by old school purists!
                        IG: @sebastienaudeon
                        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        *pats Sebs head*
                        there there.
                        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post

Said it before and I'll say it again. You Camry is the best one out there.

Comment

• Hey guys,

This is my AE111, you've prob seen it 4WD'in at meets, but finally found some tyres that i wanted and decided to lower it abit. Many thanks to Nam for helping me out. We went maybe abit too low at the start, had to raise it up a tad.

running enkei sc03s + 35, 23mm spacer on the rears, 225/45/16s

Comment

• hey that location looks familiar =P
                              sigpic

Comment

• BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fkin Nam....BAHAHAHHAHAHA

Mahal kita Reeceeeeyyyyy
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X