• Looks good!
    House of Stance
    RAW Works

Comment

• Not bad at all for a Lancer!

Comment

• looks good.
        needs more real LMs though
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• One saturday night in sydney cooking tyres and guards:

Next day, with melted rubber still all over the arches and guards:

Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
            oops...

sr20vet?

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
              sr20vet?

FJ20
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• FJ all the way, fitting a FMIC, new radiator, electric water pump, and a million small things that need to be done along with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                  FJ all the way, fitting a FMIC, new radiator, electric water pump, and a million small things that need to be done along with them.
                  Becuaseracecar.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                      Now with OEM side skirts

Looks great!

I also just added some OEM M-Technik skirts on mine, pretty hard to find so I'm glad I was able to find some.

Also pictured are the OEM clear Hella tail-lights with are hard to find also.

Comment

• Tyres fitted! now the lowering begins for the showcase! =P
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                          Looks great!

I also just added some OEM M-Technik skirts on mine, pretty hard to find so I'm glad I was able to find some.

Also pictured are the OEM clear Hella tail-lights with are hard to find also.

DUDE thats a clean e34! i have a lot of wheels that can fit e34 man, acs 3 pc, bbs rs, schmidt, acs type 2 monoblock forged etc!! let me know man you need wheels, e34 so nice omg!!

Comment

• Thanks man =D yeah it's getting there, a lot more plans yet though.

I have some BBS I've been working on that I will put on real soon. They are nothing special, I picked them up for $200. They are 1pc BBS RZ 15x7 +18. Will PM you about what you have though...

Comment

• fuck yeah nam...
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Yeah nam that looks sick man they really suit, can't wait to see it lowered

Comment

Working...
                                X