Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raw/dry/durty denim

anyone else into it?
    i started off with a pair of cheap mondays last year to try it out and looove it. for only 70 bucks they are so damn comfortable, yet i feel they're coming upon their inevitable asplosion. thinking about getting a pair of naked and famous next...not ready to drop the cash on some big boy denim just yet. some day...

www.effineuro.com

im too cheap for expensive clothes. plus, i always find myself working on cars. any time i try to wear something nice i end up ruining them
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Not really one for expensive jeans, kinda defeats the purpose of getting jeans IMO. I also like khaki's a lot more. I like the feel and fit a lot more.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

There is a good thread on Vortex on this.

Comment

Mmmmm, jeans.

Average Jerk, it's the same shit with me, except with white shoes. I'll throw on white shoes and a white shirt and then I end up at my friend's house doing some shit with cars. I don't think I've ever done stuff like that in black shoes. wtf!
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
            Mmmmm, jeans.

Average Jerk, it's the same shit with me, except with white shoes. I'll throw on white shoes and a white shirt and then I end up at my friend's house doing some shit with cars. I don't think I've ever done stuff like that in black shoes. wtf!
            ii have one pair of white/white sneakers. wore them once and got a spot of dark beer on the laces. havent worn them since lol
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

im a levis man myself. Like 8 pairs of them now

Flickr

Comment

Old Navy right hurr, hella cheap, comfortable, fit me well, and they look just fine in my opinion
                1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Andrew @ Open Road is really into jeans, I'm sure he'll come in and school haha

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    This.

Comment

Yup i think i'm about at the same number ....514s for me!! only denim in my closet right now

Comment

This as well...

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

First real pair of selvedege was apc's, but I wore the hell out of them, i lost weight, then i did some stupid stuff, and now i no longer wear them, they just sit, they are too baggy and not long enough.

on to my next pair, the unbranded selvedge from Urban Outfitters, aka, Naked&Famous.

So far i really dig em, wear is getting there, combs and whiskers are coming in nicely, HOWEVER. The top button broke, which I have been hearing is really common, soo break in isnt as good as it could be.

any tips on where to pick up replacement buttons? Preferably the APC style top button, it allows for stretching. I will try and get some fit pics

Comment

Almost bought a pair of APCs for $80 from my friend, but then I needed money for car stuff.

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by supersoaker50 View Post
                              First real pair of selvedege was apc's, but I wore the hell out of them, i lost weight, then i did some stupid stuff, and now i no longer wear them, they just sit, they are too baggy and not long enough.

on to my next pair, the unbranded selvedge from Urban Outfitters, aka, Naked&Famous.

So far i really dig em, wear is getting there, combs and whiskers are coming in nicely, HOWEVER. The top button broke, which I have been hearing is really common, soo break in isnt as good as it could be.

any tips on where to pick up replacement buttons? Preferably the APC style top button, it allows for stretching. I will try and get some fit pics
                              Lela star FTW! hahah

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X