• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
      I seriously think about doing that all the time. I'm in between sizes for a bunch of shirts and certain companies clothes will fit perfect in some spots and awful in others. And I **** not being able to find shit that I want to wear cuz nobody makes it. My own company would pretty much be to fit my own needs haha.
      I'm an inbetween size but that's not what I'd start one at all. Just something that I can really see myself doing.
      Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      kelly make me some fucking jeans that are not for skinny hipster fegs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the love of god. Im going to need to start shopping at big and tall or something. I got 5 pairs of pants for christmas. All the same size as the jeans i have now (that i bought 8 months ago) NOT ONE FUCKING PAIR FITS. (and no im not getting fat because my jeans i bought 8 months ago fit perfect and im the same weight ive always been SO FUCK OFF).
      You got the wrong fit. Get jeans that fit your fucking strange ass frame.
      Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      Whatever fatass.
      This.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        dont make me come over there.
        Don't make me come...on your foot?

Comment

• And by the way...the same foreign children make most of the clothing in america.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            Don't make me come...on your foot?
            Dont make me cum upside down.
            cars and stuff

Comment

And by the way...the same foreign children make most of the clothing in america.
              Truth.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                I'm an inbetween size but that's not what I'd start one at all. Just something that I can really see myself doing.
                That's cool, the whole fashion scene thing is pretty cool (as gay as that sounds). It's just one of the many things I would want to do at some point in my life, but most likely wont ever happen.
                ///M 2.0

Comment

• I have like 3 interests. Doing this could combine 2 of them, I could be successful, and do what I love. What's not to want...
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Exactly, ya just gotta go for it now.
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      Dont make me cum upside down.
                      Waitwut

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                      That's cool, the whole fashion scene thing is pretty cool (as gay as that sounds). It's just one of the many things I would want to do at some point in my life, but most likely wont ever happen.
                      Bitches love my style. Nothing gay about looking good.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I have like 3 interests. Doing this could combine 2 of them, I could be successful, and do what I love. What's not to want...
                      Word.

Comment

• we got some bullshit flurrys on christmas, then fuckin rain and it all froze over, got reeeeeeeaaaal side ways in the mini on the way home from my friends last night, rally shit. I'm about ready to fist some buttholes if there isn;t a shit fuck ton of snow in the mountains soon

Comment

Waitwut
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• I get complimented on how I dress fairly often, nothing gay about it.

Also went to Uniqlo in the city today, fucking awesome store.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Shit, I just clogged the toilet

Josh, I think I just took one of your awesome shits...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                                we got some bullshit flurrys on christmas, then fuckin rain and it all froze over, got reeeeeeeaaaal side ways in the mini on the way home from my friends last night, rally shit. I'm about ready to fist some buttholes if there isn;t a shit fuck ton of snow in the mountains soon
                                Ya this is some bullshit man. Im going to my aunts this weekend from friday till monday. She practically lives on Stratton. I want some fucking snowwwwww
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X