X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait there really is a dood named jesus on this forum? lmao and i thought masterbate was a funny screenname!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
      I'm always looking. Over thanksgiving break I drove it for like 45 minutes and got back home with the biggest smile on my face, I was pretty convinced that there was no way I was going to sell it. But now it's got this constant battery drain issue and the whole car is just starting to be too much of a hassle so I'm probably gonna get serious about looking again and possibly make a move in the spring.
      I originally thought you were gonna get a 2nd car and daily it.

Comment

• That would be the ideal situation, but I'm broke as shit and still have another 2 years of college and then grad school. So I'm gonna need to get something more reliable and classier than what I've got now.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

That would be the ideal situation, but I'm broke as shit and still have another 2 years of college and then grad school. So I'm gonna need to get something more reliable and classier than what I've got now.
          Get an E38. Good looking. Classy and cheap. People get all scared cause its a bimmer and they think its going to be super expensive for every little thing. You can pick up a 740IL in good shape for like $3,000 now.

Comment

• Mah puppy.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• beagle FTMFW!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MSTRB8 View Post
                Get an E38. Good looking. Classy and cheap. People get all scared cause its a bimmer and they think its going to be super expensive for every little thing. You can pick up a 740IL in good shape for like $3,000 now.
                I like the look, but an E38 isn't right for me. I'd like a nice E30 or E36 and would love an E24 is was a manual.

And OMG hi Kielan... I like your dog.
                ///M 2.0

Comment

I like the look, but an E38 isn't right for me. I'd like a nice E30 or E36 and would love an E24 is was a manual.

E30 suck dont ever buy one. E36 are a decent reliable car as long as its not a 318. The interior is very cheaply done and feels / looks it. S52 >S50 by far. Vaders are horrifically uncomfortable. E24 are cool cars but tough to find one in good shape and usually need a bunch of work.

Comment

• I want a Bear.

Comment

• Originally posted by MSTRB8 View Post
                      E30 suck dont ever buy one. E36 are a decent reliable car as long as its not a 318. The interior is very cheaply done and feels / looks it. S52 >S50 by far. Vaders are horrifically uncomfortable. E24 are cool cars but tough to find one in good shape and usually need a bunch of work.
                      318s are bulletproof in reliability, I have no idea what you are talking about. E36 interior doesn't feel cheap at all IMO. Vaders do fucking suck though. Also E30s aren't cool. E28s are fucking rad however.

E24s are hard to find, but worth the price when you find a good one.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Hi Josh!
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          318s are bulletproof in reliability, I have no idea what you are talking about. E36 interior doesn't feel cheap at all IMO. Vaders do fucking suck though. Also E30s aren't cool. E28s are fucking rad however.

well in a reliability sense i suppose yes they are like any other BMW motor. Can be leaky but solid. They are just terribly slow and boring. I agree on paying for a good E24 or E21 or any older BMW.

Comment

^This. If I got an E36 I wouldn't want anything less than a 325is or 328is and I love E30's so eat shit

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Hi Josh!
                            What's your halfrican ass been up to man?
                            ///M 2.0

Comment

Hi Josh!
                              hai kelly!!! <3

this dude really made his username masterbate?
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                hai kelly!!! <3

this dude really made his username masterbate?

Comment

Working...
                                X