X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol ok. cost of living is high, not sure what its like in NY, but i cant imagine its cheap either
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Thats madness.
      talking of drifting, had a bit of fun in the rain the other night, but forgot i had a load of stuff in the trunk/boot so misjudged it a bit. all was well in the end.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Its official. Moving to Woodland Hills, California. Driving there October 1st.
        Congrats dude, so jealous.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Its official. Moving to Woodland Hills, California. Driving there October 1st.
          leave the 28th, thats when Im heading out west lol
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            Thats madness.
            talking of drifting, had a bit of fun in the rain the other night, but forgot i had a load of stuff in the trunk/boot so misjudged it a bit. all was well in the end.
            i watch top gear, i know what the boot is :P when you gettin those steelies widened?
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              lol ok. cost of living is high, not sure what its like in NY, but i cant imagine its cheap either
              1 bedroom apartment is paid for through my gf's work. Its fully furnished and in a nice area.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Congrats dude, so jealous.
              Thanks man.

I haven't told my parents that I am moving for sure, but I told them yesterday I was thinking about it. I'd tell them now but they are old and sleeping. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                leave the 28th, thats when Im heading out west lol
                SW, heading to the wild wild west...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  SW, heading to the wild wild west...
                  its always wild where im at.
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• SW, heading to the wild wild Daves immediate area

Comment

• Woodland hills is nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        Woodland hills is nice.
                        Where you at in Cali?

I'll be living in Woodland hills and be looking for jobs in a 30 mile radius. My gf is working at a hospital in Thousand Oaks.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Gf moved out there. Figured I might as well give it a try.
                          lol
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• bitches

Comment

• cunt

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Trying to decide which wheels to run on the e46:
                                Style 95's, Style 162, salad shooters, or is there another wheel that would look totally tits on an e46 that I haven't considered? Any opinions?
                                Christof Goulart
                                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working...
                                X