X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
    andybob i will cut you.

we have a brand here called 'duck tape', so i guess i just hybridized them.
    edit; tired enough to google it; http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/duckvsduct.html
    your websites are invalid
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      your websites are invalid
      your current location is invalid.

copypasta;
      "During World War II the U.S. Military needed a waterproof tape to keep the moisture out of ammunition cases. So, they enlisted the Johnson and Johnson Permacel Division to manufacture the tape. Because it was waterproof, everyone referred to it as “duck” tape (like water off a duck’s back). Military personnel discovered that the tape was good for lots more than keeping out water. They used it for Jeep repair, fixing stuff on their guns, strapping equipment to their clothing... the list is endless.

After the War, the housing industry was booming and someone discovered that the tape was great for joining the heating and air conditioning duct work. So, the color was changed from army green to the silvery color we are familiar with today and people started to refer to it as “duct tape*.” Therefore, either name is appropriate."

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        I've had my Dell for almost 6 years and it still works. I've reloaded windows 3 times and dropped it so now its a desktop instead of a laptop, but it still computes.

Problem?
        Lol. My laptop is actually faster than ever, but it's just fucked up on the outside.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
        atta boy.

Educate dem womanz.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

your current location is invalid.

copypasta;
          "During World War II the U.S. Military needed a waterproof tape to keep the moisture out of ammunition cases. So, they enlisted the Johnson and Johnson Permacel Division to manufacture the tape. Because it was waterproof, everyone referred to it as “duck” tape (like water off a duck’s back). Military personnel discovered that the tape was good for lots more than keeping out water. They used it for Jeep repair, fixing stuff on their guns, strapping equipment to their clothing... the list is endless.

After the War, the housing industry was booming and someone discovered that the tape was great for joining the heating and air conditioning duct work. So, the color was changed from army green to the silvery color we are familiar with today and people started to refer to it as “duct tape*.” Therefore, either name is appropriate."
          invalid again, japan > *
          tl:dr

jk i did
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

invalid again, japan > *
            tl:dr

jk i did
            idk rural japan i could cope with but i think the cities would just piss me off.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• its just tiny thats all. just get a classic mini like in the queens land, youll be ok

sold my kei car

Comment

its just tiny thats all. just get a classic mini like in the queens land, youll be ok

sold my kei car
                replacing it with something all together more beefy?
                tiny i can deal with, its the high concentration of people that gets me! LA was bad enough, London i struggle with, even Swansea the not-even-official-city where I go to uni is a bit big. had a ride in a friend's mini the other day.. it has a carbon monoxide leak. not good. Not Good.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• oh yeah, personal space does not exsist here. i was in line at McD's and there was 3 people in line and dude almost had his junk up my ass. drove me nuts

dont **** on the kei car, if i could get a mazda az1 or a suzuki capuccino for the price of this altezza i would in a heart beat

Comment

oh yeah, personal space does not exsist here. i was in line at McD's and there was 3 people in line and dude almost had his junk up my ass. drove me nuts

dont **** on the kei car, if i could get a mazda az1 or a suzuki capuccino for the price of this altezza i would in a heart beat
                    why would i **** on it? its little and cute. >>' just heard rumours a few pages back of an s2k in the works.. i think it was you.
                    you'd think being a culture mostly driven by respect they would have got personal space down on the list of Important Things.

RT changes lives.

Comment

why would i **** on it? its little and cute. >>' just heard rumours a few pages back of an s2k in the works.. i think it was you.
                      you'd think being a culture mostly driven by respect they would have got personal space down on the list of Important Things.
                      s2k wasnt me. those are even more expensive than an altezza, but i wouldnt mind drifting one . tezzas go for $5k-ish here, im getting this one for $1k. i went drifting a few weeks back (ride along), now i must learn to do it myself

Comment

• The fuck! You can get a fucking IS for 5k? WHAT THE FUCK.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          The fuck! You can get a fucking IS for 5k? WHAT THE FUCK.
                          no, im not!

im getting an altezza rs200z for $1,000 it has the 3sge motor, 6spd, LSD (hopefully i can get the bitch sideways)

e: altezzas over here dont have the same motor as the is300's
                          rs: 3sge 4cyl 200ish hp
                          as 1gfe 6cyl 190ish hp
                          2002 Toyota Altezza GXE10, SXE10 specifications database. Technical data: fuel consumption, engine specs, interior, exterior, transmission, dimensions and weight
                          Last edited by jared1988; 09-19-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Its official. Moving to Woodland Hills, California. Driving there October 1st.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              Its official. Moving to Woodland Hills, California. Driving there October 1st.
                              cool, for why?

Comment

• Gf moved out there. Figured I might as well give it a try.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X