This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
    yo RT. anyone know anything about search engine optimization?
    use google

Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
    Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
    Originally posted by Kielan
    Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      so I changed my mind about pbm. dan's a pussy. and their coils suck.
      lol really?
      what are you going with now?
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• oh he mad

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          lol really?
          what are you going with now?
          well I spent money on them so I gotta rock them but the fronts aren't going that low and dan's saying it's already not practical so I shouldn't want to go any lower. WTF I thought these were VIP coilovers. I'll remove the collars and hope it's low enough but it's only going to be another inch tops and I like the option of being able to go ridiculously low and I like the option of fine tuning.. I thought that was the whole fucking point. I can raise it over a foot if I wanted to but I cant even tuck an 18" tire without removing collars.. why design a vip coilover like that? and I havent even mentioned what dan told me would get it lower.. /rant

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Damn man, that sucks.

Comment

well I spent money on them so I gotta rock them but the fronts aren't going that low and dan's saying it's already not practical so I shouldn't want to go any lower. WTF I thought these were VIP coilovers. I'll remove the collars and hope it's low enough but it's only going to be another inch tops and I like the option of being able to go ridiculously low and I like the option of fine tuning.. I thought that was the whole fucking point. I can raise it over a foot if I wanted to but I cant even tuck an 18" tire without removing collars.. why design a vip coilover like that? and I havent even mentioned what dan told me would get it lower.. /rant
              Ahh that makes sense.
              Are they marketed as a VIP coilover? I thought they were a performance coil company that just goes really low.
              IIRC alot of guys that want to go low remove the collars, still kind of sad that you can't tuck 18's without removing the collars....are there any other options for your car (forgot what it was)?

I'm guessing that he said to modify the uprights?

Comment

• Sean, G Chat, right meow.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Working on it lol

Comment

• sean has jungle fever?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      Ahh that makes sense.
                      Are they marketed as a VIP coilover? I thought they were a performance coil company that just goes really low.
                      IIRC alot of guys that want to go low remove the collars, still kind of sad that you can't tuck 18's without removing the collars....are there any other options for your car (forgot what it was)?

I'm guessing that he said to modify the uprights?
                      They're called VIP Spec Coilovers.. =P and no other options for q45s really

So basically this is how the convo went; I told him I installed the coilovers but I didnt spin the dampers ALL the way into the bottom mounts because I didnt have time and I didnt want to set the car down and have it be too low(LOL now right?) and not have time to raise it back. So the next day I wanted to see how low they went so I spun the collars all the way down against the bottom mounts. This would show how low it would go(with the collars in obviously) regardless of how far the dampers were spun in(unless at that point I was on the bumpstops which I wasnt, oh ya he also had no idea what bumpstops are). He said if I spin the dampers in more it will get lower. Well no shit it WOULD but when I spin the dampers down farther, I have to spin the collars up(fucking obviously). He couldnt wrap his head around that and said I was thinking about it too much. Wtf an 8 year old could understand that concept. I did spin the dampers down when i finally had time because I knew it would make it ride better but it doesnt effect ride height at that point whatsoever.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Rírá View Post
                        use google

..nono, i want to use google.

Originally posted by Jersh
                        RT changes lives.

Comment

They're called VIP Spec Coilovers.. =P and no other options for q45s really

So basically this is how the convo went; I told him I installed the coilovers but I didnt spin the dampers ALL the way into the bottom mounts because I didnt have time and I didnt want to set the car down and have it be too low(LOL now right?) and not have time to raise it back. So the next day I wanted to see how low they went so I spun the collars all the way down against the bottom mounts. This would show how low it would go(with the collars in obviously) regardless of how far the dampers were spun in(unless at that point I was on the bumpstops which I wasnt, oh ya he also had no idea what bumpstops are). He said if I spin the dampers in more it will get lower. Well no shit it WOULD but when I spin the dampers down farther, I have to spin the collars up(fucking obviously). He couldnt wrap his head around that and said I was thinking about it too much. Wtf an 8 year old could understand that concept. I did spin the dampers down when i finally had time because I knew it would make it ride better but it doesnt effect ride height at that point whatsoever.

lolwtfbbq
                          wow man

Comment

• Sounds like that guy is a fucking moron.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• oh herro der

Comment

• shove coilover up this dude's anus
                                ???
                                profit
                                i dont have coilovers and i understand what you're talking about. that man is in the wrong business
                                tumblr
                                myata

Comment

Working...
                                X