This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    It is so very difficult for me to not be annoyed everytime I see a MK5/6 on air in The Showroom.
    Originally posted by benz88 View Post
    thats like me seeing any lowered E36 and the retarded rake

(sorry boys) lol.
    how is that similar

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      how is that similar
      he gets annoyed with mk5/6's on air. I get annoyed with raked out E36's that pop up just as much.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Retarded rake as in even tire tuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
          thats like me seeing any slammed silver E39 on the floor and the retarded rake

(sorry boys) lol.
          Fixed it for you.
          You dont have to be modest!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Retarded rake as in even tire tuck?
            not everyone sets it to even tuck, Alot just dump the shit out of the front,
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Wasn't that plastic plant fire in Fairfield? And on e36 rake>uneven wheel gap. I **** seeing bagges mk5/6 be at the wheel in the front and tuck a fuckton in the rear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                Wasn't that plastic plant fire in Fairfield? And on e36 rake>uneven wheel gap. I **** seeing bagges mk5/6 be at the wheel in the front and tuck a fuckton in the rear.
                I haven hear of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  Wasn't that plastic plant fire in Fairfield? And on e36 rake>uneven wheel gap. I **** seeing bagges mk5/6 be at the wheel in the front and tuck a fuckton in the rear.
                  I like sports car with even wheel tuck all around (Ill tuck my rears for fun sometimes though). Exec/vip cars, I'm totally down with some crazy tuck out back. Either way ****** on raked on e36s is retarded cause theyre pretty much always raked unless the front is sky high

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    I like sports car with even wheel tuck all around (Ill tuck my rears for fun sometimes though). Exec/vip cars, I'm totally down with some crazy tuck out back. Either way ****** on raked on e36s is retarded cause theyre pretty much always raked unless the front is sky high
                    How is Q?

Comment

• Hi Ollie!

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What's with the big black bars at the top/bottom of pictures all the time? Maybe I just didn't notice it before but it seems like that's how all car pictures are now.

Comment

• There was a bunch of dead space that I didn't like, and when I cut it out I centered the image and I put "cinema" bars around it. I've been doing it for a while now though. I don't get when people just put it there for no reason though, I only ever do it if it adds to the image, I tried it without the bars, but it didn't give the same "cinematic" feel I was going for.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Makes sense. Now its going to bug me when people do it for no reason. Annnnd now I want to go take pictures.

Comment

• ecu took another shit on me...for a second time

power steering rack is gushing... fuck this im gettin drunk tonight

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                ecu took another shit on me...for a second time

power steering rack is gushing... fuck this im gettin drunk tonight
                                Let's scrap these pos bmws and get hondas

Comment

Working...
                                X