This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    nah i got like nfi about peoples ages lol.

nelson country is cheap and nasty haha, just wanna get them finished. haha i didnt start drinking til i was about 16. one you can legally buy your own alcohol its the best.

legal drinking age there is 21 isnt it?
    haha

lucky mofo. Yeah, it's 21 here.
    My Russian teacher told me she started drinking at 13 and she would drink with her parents.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Hey rt,

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Hey rt,
        Sup

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          haha

lucky mofo. Yeah, it's 21 here.
          My Russian teacher told me she started drinking at 13 and she would drink with her parents.
          bugger its 18 here, but u get ur licence at 16?

i remember dad always offered for me to try beer when i was like 13-15 but i ***** it so always said no, then i tried vodka and got smashed, then went to bourbon and never gone back

Comment

• fucking bored

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Not much. Just got home from a buddies house having a few beers. I only had a couple as I had to drive. Now just unwinding and getting ready for bed. I have a lot of shit to do tomorrow.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• i have to work tomorrow

Comment

• nice, i SHOULD be busy but im probably just gonna say fuck it

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    nice, i SHOULD be busy but im probably just gonna say fuck it
                    Word.

My parents are out of town but should be home tomorrow evening. I have some house chores I have to do and it is my mom's b-day so I am going to detail her car.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Hey rt,
                      Sup dude.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      bugger its 18 here, but u get ur licence at 16?

i remember dad always offered for me to try beer when i was like 13-15 but i ***** it so always said no, then i tried vodka and got smashed, then went to bourbon and never gone back
                      Yeah, we can get our permit at 15 and license at 16.

Lol. My neighbor used to always give me beer.

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• She better be looking for some sandwich condiments...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• aus is stupid, each state is different with licences and permits and shit but in vic get learners permit at 16 and licence at 18.

your neighbour sounds like a madcunt
                          Last edited by Lukey; 07-03-2011, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Word.

My parents are out of town but should be home tomorrow evening. I have some house chores I have to do and it is my mom's b-day so I am going to detail her car.
                            sweet, i need a vacation myself.

i have a set of wheels i need to have refinished by early monday morning and i havent even split them

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              aus is stupid, each state is different with licences and permits and shit but in vic get learners permit at 16 and licence at 18.

your neighbour sounds like a madcunt
                              Well I guess there's a flipside to everything. lol

Meh. He was pretty chill for the most part. But one day he got pissed at me for trying to hop over his barely planted tree with my bike. It was stupid. Shit wasn't even out the ground yet.
                              I just stopped chilling with him and his son after that, cause it seemed like he started getting pissed at everything

Drama you are like god

Comment

• lols.

Comment

Working...
                                X