X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• organising shit for summernats 25, 2012

will put in leave for it tomorrow

Comment

• Tickets MERCH DOWNLOAD THE SUMMERNATS APP CLICK HERE FOR SUMMERNATS PROGRAM TOP 10 SHOW CAR MUST BRING ITEMS FIVE MUST DO THINGS AT SUMMERNATS SEE MORE Connect with Us Tickets Shop Enter Web by Shipwreck Studio Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy Site Map

Comment

• Just woke up, a serious amount of jailbait were in the club lastnight. It's a beautiful thing.
        Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
        Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
        Originally posted by Kielan
        Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• I'm ready to buy my 240. Fuck this "VW scene". A bunch of hard parked homos that won't ever drive their cars, and are infatuated with bags...
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            aus is stupid, each state is different with licences and permits and shit but in vic get learners permit at 16 and licence at 18.

your neighbour sounds like a madcunt

agreed
            my friend has a residence in Canberra and melbourne., and apparently they dont have P plate restrictions? So his planning to get an evo under a canberra license. Mass jelly atm

Comment

• Good morning everyone! Tech day/bbq at my house today. All my homies coming over to do work. Getting my fenders rolled today.
              hela fass dooo

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                I'm ready to buy my 240. Fuck this "VW scene". A bunch of hard parked homos that won't ever drive their cars, and are infatuated with bags...
                lol right?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• shit I don't think I'm getting anything done on my car today
                  have to mow the lawn
                  go to mothers for bbq
                  then I told a friend I'd help him with his car
                  oh well
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    lol right?
                    Yep. All that and the fact that the faggots barely acknowledge Audis, even though all I drive is an expensive VW.

I'm ready to hang out with people that drive their cars to drive, not to hard park and suck each others dicks. RAGEEEEEEEEEE
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• Lololol fuck vws

Comment

• lol damn no vdub love.lol
                        thats why when i go to waterfest ima put in blue tape
                        I **** VW on my back window
                        dont like the kids that drive them (for the most part)

Comment

• I **** some vw kids. I was going to buy some rs's for my friend and I brought a ruler because I could tell the kid was retarded. Well I measured them and the widths were .5" narrower then he said and the offsets were higher so I was like okay dude I dont want these. Then his buddy called me out for bringing a ruler and said that people should trust others more in the car scene because he trusted the guy he bought them from and that bringing a ruler is stupid. I was like WTF if I didnt I wouldve been fucked over with some shit spec wheels just like he was. It made no sense AT ALL but I could tell they genuinely had no idea how to measure wheels and he was sad when he realized he spent 2100 on 15x7.5 rs's. That part made me lol.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

he was sad when he realized he spent 2100 on 15x7.5 rs's. That part made me lol.
                            idiot

Comment

I **** some vw kids. I was going to buy some rs's for my friend and I brought a ruler because I could tell the kid was retarded. Well I measured them and the widths were .5" narrower then he said and the offsets were higher so I was like okay dude I dont want these. Then his buddy called me out for bringing a ruler and said that people should trust others more in the car scene because he trusted the guy he bought them from and that bringing a ruler is stupid. I was like WTF if I didnt I wouldve been fucked over with some shit spec wheels just like he was. It made no sense AT ALL but I could tell they genuinely had no idea how to measure wheels and he was sad when he realized he spent 2100 on 15x7.5 rs's. That part made me lol.
                              yo dude y u gotta bring a ruler and shit, y can't you trust someone dawg
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Sweet, Ferris Bueller's Day Off is just came on TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X