X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almost 11am, we have done $0 in sales hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• ive come to the conclusion that this company is ok with paying to look at car audio on the internet for 8 hours a day.
      tumblr
      myata

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
        oh thats cool cuz i fuckin love the way jl amps look lol. once i get some quality mids and highs im upgrading my w3's to w6's and getting the jl 1000/1 v2 amp, so i definitely want something loud and crisp.
        fuck audio. buy someones set up off craigs for like 100 bucks and put the rest towards a stanced vehicle

people spend like 700-800 on subs/amps and then sell them a year later for like 100-200 or less when new shit comes out which is every year. Im totally talking out of my ass right now but that's what my friends usually do

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          almost 11am, we have done $0 in sales hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
          good thing its not commission based

Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
          ive come to the conclusion that this company is ok with paying to look at car audio on the internet for 8 hours a day.
          pretty hope they don't track internet usage
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

ive come to the conclusion that this company is ok with paying to look at car audio on the internet for 8 hours a day.
            what do you do? i got mad responsibilities at my internship. shit sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
              fuck audio. buy someones set up off craigs for like 100 bucks and put the rest towards a stanced vehicle

people spend like 700-800 on subs/amps and then sell them a year later for like 100-200 or less when new shit comes out which is every year. Im totally talking out of my ass right now but that's what my friends usually do
              lol, I'm using my old speakers, amp, headunit out of one car and my sub I've had for about 5 years.

I keep my shit and reuse until it brakes

Comment

• [10:46] davenamotors: hoping to maybe break out of the $0 by noon
                [10:46] davenamotors: hahahhhaha
                [10:46] Justin@NAMotorsports: shit is tankin hard
                [10:47] davenamotors: is there a big show this weekend that everyone is holding out for?
                [10:47] davenamotors: lol
                [10:47] davenamotors: or the rapture
                [10:47] davenamotors: did they reschedule that?
                [10:48] Justin@NAMotorsports: yeah they did
                [10:48] Justin@NAMotorsports: but i think that is in july now
                [10:48] davenamotors: hmmmm
                [10:48] davenamotors: 17th?
                [10:48] Justin@NAMotorsports: i don't have my rapture calendar handy
                [10:48] davenamotors: lol
                [10:49] davenamotors: facebook hasnt told me yet, thats how i knew about the first one
                [10:50] Justin@NAMotorsports: October 21st now
                [10:50] davenamotors: oh ok
                [10:50] Justin@NAMotorsports: but apparently the guy that spews this shit had a mild stroke like a week ago
                [10:50] davenamotors: so the rapture isnt scaring people from buying
                [10:51] davenamotors: the kind of stroke that makes to see into the future?
                [10:51] Justin@NAMotorsports: lol
                [10:51] davenamotors: is he a wheelchair genious like steve hawking now?
                [10:51] Justin@NAMotorsports: no, apparently it wasn't too bad, only affected his speech
                [10:51] Justin@NAMotorsports: which means he can't say stupid shit anymore
                [10:51] Justin@NAMotorsports: which is kinda nice i guess
                [10:51] davenamotors: i suppose
                [10:51] davenamotors: but typing stupid shit is where its at now
                [10:51] Justin@NAMotorsports: too bad the rapture isn't this weekend
                [10:52] Justin@NAMotorsports: that would be an amazing response to Dick's inevitible questions "Why aren't we selling anything?"
                [10:52] davenamotors: lol
                [10:52] davenamotors: the rapture dude, we have god fearing customers
                [10:52] Justin@NAMotorsports: the rapture Dick, the rapture
                [10:53] Justin@NAMotorsports: lol yeah right
                [10:53] Justin@NAMotorsports: the only thing our customers fear is common sense and good judgement
                [10:53] davenamotors: hahahah
                [10:53] davenamotors: exactly
                [10:53] davenamotors: they must be religious

and on that note, im going to work on a car for fucking free

Comment

• Herro RT

Comment

and on that note, im going to work on a car for fucking free
                    lol, I hope its your car

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      Herro RT
                      yo

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        lol, I hope its your car
                        nope. some mk5

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post

I was going to do this until i calculated that i couldn't buy + slamm a e38 in 1 summer so plans are: rig out mdx with like 2 grand in car audio save 2 grand for next summer so with that cash + job can purchase, slam and possibly put wheels on an e38
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          good thing its not commission based

pretty hope they don't track internet usage
                          well i get direct orders to "play on the internet" when theres nothing to do so I'm really just following instructions.
                          Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                          what do you do? i got mad responsibilities at my internship. shit sucks
                          electrical engineering shit at this company sonus networks. they do telecommunications and media gateways. i on the other hand don't do shit because im not smart enough to do most of the things that have to be done
                          tumblr
                          myata

Comment

nope. some mk5
                            ewwww

Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                            I was going to do this until i calculated that i couldn't buy + slamm a e38 in 1 summer so plans are: rig out mdx with like 2 grand in car audio save 2 grand for next summer so with that cash + job can purchase, slam and possibly put wheels on an e38

well i get direct orders to "play on the internet" when theres nothing to do so I'm really just following instructions.

electrical engineering shit at this company sonus networks. they do telecommunications and media gateways. i on the other hand don't do shit because im not smart enough to do most of the things that have to be done
                            thats what I'm doing with my crv, except the only thing I bought new was the alarm and wiring

Comment

• I got a 2 dollar raise the other day so now I feel obligated to pull some fucking weight around here got damn it

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              [10:46][10:53] Justin@NAMotorsports: the only thing our customers fear is common sense and good judgement
                              [10:53] davenamotors: hahahah
                              [10:53] davenamotors: exactly
                              [10:53] davenamotors: they must be religious
                              lol amen

Comment

Im asking you nicely, please don't. You could make that MDX soooooo fucking dope with 2 grand. I got tons of ideas flying around my head for it right now. Fuck audio, roll hard

Comment

Working...
                                X