This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
    wow that McD's e36 thread is full of shitheads.
    I did one of these
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      I did one of these
      haha yes exactly. the kids who just left a "no" or something to that effect should take a few dicks to the face. So many comments in there that add absolutely nothing to the thread, they're just there to hurt op. maybe my vagina is showing but can't stand stupid shit like that.
      tumblr
      myata

Comment

haha yes exactly. the kids who just left a "no" or something to that effect should take a few dicks to the face. So many comments in there that add absolutely nothing to the thread, they're just there to hurt op. maybe my vagina is showing but can't stand stupid shit like that.
        I briefly considered telling him that they looked like shit, but then realized that I didn't give a shit.
        Had it been one of the regulars in here, rest assured I would have.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          I briefly considered telling him that they looked like shit, but then realized that I didn't give a shit.
          Had it been one of the regulars in here, rest assured I would have.
          yea unless i know the person, I don't leave negative feedback with not a hint of constructive criticism unless the person's an asshole. most of the comments were just "i dont like this car" which is totally fuckin useless and no one cares.
          tumblr
          myata

Comment

• i couldn't help it, but raged a few lines, don't think it will help tho
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Hmm i should sleep.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• gudnight then

Comment

• I didnt say i was going to sleep. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    I didnt say i was going to sleep. lol
                    i know

guess i was too subtle

Comment

• Hmm cold pizza sounds good. cbf using the microwave.

Comment

• i almost just offended everyone in the office. but I kept my mouth shut at the last second.

purchasing manager (on the phone) - oh yea, thats great.......a double cheese burger and fries
                        me (in my head) - for $2.99 faggot hahahahahahahhahahahahah

i think it was better i kept that to myself
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          i almost just offended everyone in the office. but I kept my mouth shut at the last second.

purchasing manager (on the phone) - oh yea, thats great.......a double cheese burger and fries
                          me (in my head) - for $2.99 faggot hahahahahahahhahahahahah

i think it was better i kept that to myself

Comment

yea unless i know the person, I don't leave negative feedback with not a hint of constructive criticism unless the person's an asshole. most of the comments were just "i dont like this car" which is totally fuckin useless and no one cares.
                            You're a whiney fuck. Leaving a comment saying you don't like a car is how car forums work, its not our job to tell people how to build a car, just to post what we think. And for the record, the OP is a fucking retard.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              You're a whiney fuck. Leaving a comment saying you don't like a car is how car forums work, its not our job to tell people how to build a car, just to post what we think. And for the record, the OP is a fucking retard.
                              who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me or anyone else if you don't feel like helping skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• gets me every time

especially "you stupid fucking dick face"

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
                                X