• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    :facepalm
    never said that rapping isn't hard
    reading>you
    I said that making it sound better than lil waynes og version wasn't hard.
    You admitted to liking that lil wayne mainstream BS.

THIS.
    You said it isn't hard to make it sound better, therefore saying the original is easy to do. Maybe if you worded your point better then I wouldn't have mistaken it.

I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to like mainstream... Just because it's mainstream? That's fucking retarded. He has some amazing flows. It's pretty likely that I listen to less mainstream music than most.
    flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      He's great, but idk about that.
      My favorite, hands down.

Comment

like all the mac miller stuff I've been hearing
        I don't get why people **** mainstream stuff, sure it doesn't mean much, but a lot of the flows are still good, and the beats are definitely good to listen to.

I mean the only mainstream shit I really listen to is Weezy, Em, and Jay-Z. But still...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck it. Haven't listened to this for a year or so

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HIB706Tvwo"]YouTube - Lil Wayne - 3 Peat[/ame]

or this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y0ChoYgSek"]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Fireman[/ame]

lol.

Comment

like all the mac miller stuff I've been hearing
            You saying you don't or do like mac miller?

I personally can't stand him...

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjE7g4pzSak"]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Bill Gates[/ame]

Only little wayne song I really like.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I love Mac, I **** Wiz though...
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• And this song is fucking amazing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV2ssT8lzj8"]YouTube - Eminem - No Love (Explicit Version) ft. Lil Wayne[/ame]
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I don't get why people **** mainstream stuff, sure it doesn't mean much, but a lot of the flows are still good, and the beats are definitely good to listen to.

I mean the only mainstream shit I really listen to is Weezy, Em, and Jay-Z. But still...
                    I stopped listening to it for the reason I think most people stop... Sick of hearing about rappers rapping about how great they are, how much money they have, the cars they drive, the bitches they be gettin', and the hard lives they came from

That's the #1 reason I love brother ali, he tells stories, whether or not they're true. Some are, some aren't. But he's not trying to pass them off, and he talks a lot about love and appreciation for his life and family. His content has changed as he progresses though.

Comment

• inb4 oxer complaining about music/vids in RT.

Comment

• I like Big K.R.I.T. too,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYnLTg3N3-I"]YouTube - BIG K.R.I.T. - "Dreamin''"[/ame]

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I do like a lot of Eminem's collaborative stuff, and since he's started doing more 'singing' as well as rapping, I've found his songs a lot easier to listen to.
                          There's one on relapse I can't listen to though, can't remember the name.

Originally posted by Jersh
                          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                            I stopped listening to it for the reason I think most people stop... Sick of hearing about rappers rapping about how great they are, how much money they have, the cars they drive, the bitches they be gettin', and the hard lives they came from

That's the #1 reason I love brother ali, he tells stories, whether or not they're true. Some are, some aren't. But he's not trying to pass them off, and he talks a lot about love and appreciation for his life and family. His content has changed as he progresses though.
                            Oh no doubt it gets annoying, but I know what to expect going into it, so I guess I'm more willing to accept it?

Don't get me wrong my music library is filled with some of the best rappers that you've never heard of and they tell stories, and go harder than shit you thought went hard. But I still can get down to a mainstream song.

Macklemore
                            Blue Scholars
                            Input
                            Atmosphere
                            Cunninlynguists
                            OFWGKTA
                            Masta Ace
                            AOTP

Just to name a few.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• zomg http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-1...#ht_698wt_1167

Comment

Oh no doubt it gets annoying, but I know what to expect going into it, so I guess I'm more willing to accept it?

Don't get me wrong my music library is filled with some of the best rappers that you've never heard of and they tell stories, and go harder than shit you thought went hard. But I still can get down to a mainstream song.

Macklemore
                                Blue Scholars
                                Input
                                Atmosphere
                                Cunninlynguists
                                OFWGKTA
                                Masta Ace
                                AOTP

Just to name a few.
                                Lol @ never heard of. Honestly I listen to Hilltop Hoods, Atmosphere, Classified, Cunninglynguists, a couple others and Brother Ali. The reason I don't listen to more is because after 2 years, I still haven't gotten over Ali. I could listen to that shit all day every day, which I pretty much do.

Comment

Working...
                                X