Clear All

• whats up guys
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

• sup Kevin
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I'd like to take this time to give my allergies a huge FUCK YOU, for making my life miserable this morning.
        Last edited by Kielan; 04-27-2011, 08:20 AM.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• rage wednesdays
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Sup RT.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              rage wednesdays
              Im not gonna rage today

nah, Im kidding. I'll rage the fuck out later
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i was gonna say BSA

Comment

• I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• good morning y'all except neill

good evening neill
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• my wife is in dallas, i can feel my RT time already slipping out of my grasp.....

Comment

• I dislike trying to work out how to use new phones.

Comment

my wife is in dallas, i can feel my RT time already slipping out of my grasp.....
                          Dallas =/= JP
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• you sir, are not a geek then....

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              Dallas =/= JP
                              dallas straight flight to japan. then a 2 hour wait, then a 2 hour shuttle ride. with a 3 and 7yo FHL

Comment

you sir, are not a geek then....
                                When was i ever a geek?

Comment

Working...
                                X