This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    umm if you woulda done that in the states, your automatically filed in the ricer category
    ricers have chromies, huge body kits, gt wings, fart cannon exhausts, cream/beige leather interiors

Comment

• I've gone off playing GT5. Started playing NFS Shift 2.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        i am Bogan
        there you go mate

@ neill coming from GT5 how's that NFS going for you mate?

@ jared; got it from DL with english subs
        Last edited by P78; 04-26-2011, 06:08 AM.
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

ricers have chromies, huge body kits, gt wings, fart cannon exhausts, cream/beige leather interiors
          also depends how you act. like reving your engine all the way up with no exhaust....

Originally posted by Neil View Post
          I've gone off playing GT5. Started playing NFS Shift 2.
          with sim chair?
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

also depends how you act. like reving your engine all the way up with no exhaust....
            but i was moving so its alrite

and im cool like that

Comment

with sim chair?
              No not with sim chair.
              Because my steering wheel is fucked and i dont have the money to replace it.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

but i was moving so its alrite

and im cool like that
                lol sure...............

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                No not with sim chair.
                Because my steering wheel is fucked and i dont have the money to replace it.
                fail.jpg

im gonna build one i think. i thought i was gonna do it outta PVC but they got some good metal building shit over here at the store with clamps in every possible position
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• youre a ranga you cant judge me

Comment

• i dont know what ranga is....

Comment

• I have coilovers sitting in my living room right now...
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• lol @ ranga

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                          I have coilovers sitting in my living room right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            lol @ ranga

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              I have coilovers sitting in my living room right now...
                              then you are doing it wrong

and btw

google jared

i lold mr Fanta Pants
                              hahaha

Comment

• the term ricer used to mean someone with a jap modified car, then it became to mean the way they drove and the way they acted.
                                its similar to boy racer here in the uk, you can modify in whatever style you like, but if you drive it like an inconsiderate idiot and cause other people annoyance, you're a knob.

Originally posted by Jersh
                                RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X