X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaaahahahaha

Comment

• What are you laughing about?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• fair enough. i said EFF a 3 year car, a mac will PCS with me. a car here will not. but maybe if my van breaks i can get a 4dr ITR or something
        Last edited by jared1988; 04-26-2011, 03:59 AM.
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Im going back to sleep.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• cunt
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• so i've slept through the first hour of lifedrawing. No way in hell am I walking in on that crazy lady late.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

• but its only art? arent art teachers suppose to be groovy and chillax

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  but its only art? arent art teachers suppose to be groovy and chillax
                  I wish she was. All my other tutors are cool-as, but Lynn? Lynn was forged in a volcano and made of cold hard ****.

Edit: doing candy trade with american friend - what do I ask her to get?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• candy? like snickers? reeces? kit kats?

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      candy? like snickers? reeces? kit kats?
                      yeah, but we get all those over here, though I must admit your reeses are better. Our kit-kats win hands down though

RT changes lives.

Comment

• UHHHHHHHHHH shoot, mr good bars?

Comment

• nutty bars. reverse zebra cakes. swiss rolls. twinkies

Comment

• what're mr good and zebra cakes?
                            i'm not one for nuts in chocolate (unless its PB), so i'm leaving those out of requests

RT changes lives.

Comment

• what is your feedback on sony play station?

what is your feedback on sony play station?

Comment

• Originally posted by chelsy.houston View Post
                                what is your feedback on sony play station?

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X