This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
    did i read that right? Is OX coming to tailored? Does that mean i have to clean the guns and find some shit to shoot for you daniel?
    Like I said, its not set in stone yet, but its as good as... Hit Ben up, He'll give you more info

Im coming to ur town to slay ur hoez.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      that just means your being a cheap-ass
      hahaha true. being cheap is ftw!
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
        After I get my degree I'm planning on a one-way ticket to CA. Also got friends in Illinois and Missouri, so could crash there for a bit...
        cali is fun fun fun fun... i couldn't say it better than rebecca black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          im missing every single one.

youre going to dustoff right?

dont waste your time....go to cali and dont leave
          Yea, im heading to RI tonite to party with all the SW kids out that way then hitting the show in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by average_jerk View Post
            hahaha true. Being cheap is ftw!
            :d <3
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Fly to the US... I am... LOL

Im good at burning shit, Hell Melbourne has some of the most epic bushfires ever!

Im gonna put on so much weight when I come over there.

Bullshit Asshole, No body's emotionally fragile here except Kielan.
              we aint talking tuna here

Comment

Fly to the US... I am... LOL
                Currently am poor student that cannot afford the £500 flights, plus a place to stay while i'm there.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                dont waste your time....go to cali and dont leave
                The other states really that bad?
                I mean, I've been to Cali,just after the huge fires in 2007 and did a trip from LA down to Tijuana, Baja.

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  Yea, im heading to RI tonite to party with all the SW kids out that way then hitting the show in the morning
                  stupid car fucking up my partying

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

:d <3
                    Thats why i bought all my parts used and got some reps. i cant drop tons of cash on a car. thats just dumb

Comment

Currently am poor student that cannot afford the £500 flights, plus a place to stay while i'm there.

cali just sucks cause cops are ball busters and emission laws and shit

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      Thats why i bought all my parts used and got some reps. i cant drop tons of cash on a car. thats just dumb
                      not sure if being trolled...
                      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Like I said, its not set in stone yet, but its as good as... Hit Ben up, He'll give you more info

Im coming to ur town to slay ur hoez.
                        lol ill talk to ben, i've been nose down in so much work lately i barely sleep. We just finished up an EVO GT620 kit on a 997tt and then getting in there and calling the customer to tell him:

A) you don't drive your car enough (8K miles in 4 years) and your old sparkplugs are fouled to all hell. Your camshaft position sensors are seeping like crazy and two of your exhaust valves are coated in oil/fuel.

B) Whom ever did your brake flush spilt brake fluid all in your boot and didn't bother cleaning it up....come to find out it was 6 months earlier....

Comment

northeast is the fucking best but we all **** the winter but id guess youre used to that.

cali is a close second...but filled with douchebags that wear rhinestone covered clothes.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

stupid car fucking up my partying
                            thats the worst. if you werent in the wrong part of NY, you could ride with me to RI

Comment

northeast is the fucking best but we all **** the winter but id guess youre used to that.

cali is a close second...but filled with douchebags that wear rhinestone covered clothes.
                              I dont think there is a single person in the northeast that likes winter. as soon as it gets cold everyone bitches about it lol

Comment

cali just sucks cause cops are ball busters and emission laws and shit

not sure if being trolled...
                                for serious. I drive a 22 year old car

Comment

Working...
                                X