X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck you then. they can tell you agian then!!!!
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      There needs to be more good meets in my area =/
      move to us.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        fuck you then. they can tell you agian then!!!!
        watch the attitude hombre, im too emotionally fragile for sarcams
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          move to us.
          west coast, has better meets/shows
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            sorry bud! ill never do it agian...

Comment

west coast, has better meets/shows
              are you out of your mind?

tailored is only 1 show.

we have bomb shows erry week in the summer

Comment

are you out of your mind?

tailored is only 1 show.

we have bomb shows erry week in the summer
                theres like 4 HUGE ones tomorrow alone here in the northeast

Comment

move to us.
                  After I get my degree I'm planning on a one-way ticket to CA. Also got friends in Illinois and Missouri, so could crash there for a bit...

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

• im almost at rage point of all the stupid "this is a budget build" whos fucking build isnt a budget? i forgot millionaires and shit troll SW

and im glad those stupid "under construction" stickers didnt catch on. no shit we can tell

Comment

im almost at rage point of all the stupid "this is a budget build" whos fucking build isnt a budget? i forgot millionaires and shit troll SW

and im glad those stupid "under construction" stickers didnt catch on. no shit we can tell
                      hahahaha Im on a budget build

Comment

• did i read that right? Is OX coming to tailored? Does that mean i have to clean the guns and find some shit to shoot for you daniel?

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                          There needs to be more good meets in my area =/
                          Fly to the US... I am... LOL

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          If i cant get a double cheese and fries for $2.99, i'll burn the fucking building to the ground
                          Im good at burning shit, Hell Melbourne has some of the most epic bushfires ever!

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          also another good "old fashion" burger joint is "Dicks" in seattle. they do it old school style with burgers and shakes and its hella cheap too. Red Mill burger in seattle is suppose to be like a top 10 joint in the states. ive never been though
                          Im gonna put on so much weight when I come over there.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          Bullshit Asshole, No body's emotionally fragile here except Kielan.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

hahahaha Im on a budget build
                            that just means your being a cheap-ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Im gonna put on so much weight when I come over there.

Bullshit Asshole, No body's emotionally fragile here except Kielan.

i see what you did there

Comment

theres like 4 HUGE ones tomorrow alone here in the northeast
                                im missing every single one.

youre going to dustoff right?

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                                After I get my degree I'm planning on a one-way ticket to CA. Also got friends in Illinois and Missouri, so could crash there for a bit...
                                dont waste your time....go to cali and dont leave

Comment

Working...
                                X