Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            boredom is a bitch

but hey ur in japan

go buy sneakers or crazy gadgets

check
            and im broke, the gov't is fuckin around with our paycheck so i need to chill out on spending until they get their heads outta their asses

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            qwop
            negative shits rageful
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post

check
              and im broke, the gov't is fuckin around with our paycheck so i need to chill out on spending until they get their heads outta their asses
              l
              you got more shoes than me, bro.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• umad? i had twice at much as my wife when i first met her, now were about even her shoes cost 1/3 of mine... whore
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• i was like that too jared

now i only have 3 pairs of air max i wear, when they worn i chuck em

at some point i even bought sizes i couldn't wear just because they awesome lol
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

i was like that too jared

i dont wear mine enough to throw them out. except my jordan sandals, finally burned through A pair. i have a few pair in there that arent the proper size too. been collecting for about 5 years now

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      umad? i had twice at much as my wife when i first met her, now were about even her shoes cost 1/3 of mine... whore
                      i am mad, yes. my last pair of converse have just died. waiting on my auntie to bring me back some from vegas. pondering going out and buying something that isn't converse, but i've got narrow feet, so DC styled stuff isn't easy to fit.
                      until then i'm stuck in some lo-tops i don't like and have these
                      in red for days when i need boots.

can't drive in them though, the soles are so thick i can't tell where my tiny pedals are ):

RT changes lives.

Comment

i was like that too jared

respect.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• sold them all

at my age you need money for house and house upgrades (especially if u have stancecars ) and a significant other that wants to roam the world hahaha

Comment

• Tapatalk *fuck yeah rage face*

Comment

sold them all

at my age you need money for house and house upgrades (especially if u have stancecars ) and a significant other that wants to roam the world hahaha
                              thats true - like i said earlier i'm in a rented room - its about the size of your average jail cell. car lives outside on the road. i'm not happy about that. paying £166 a month though.
                              next september i got an upgrade. room three times the size and an off-road parking space.. but then its £260 a month.

halfway up this. looks like i'll either have to find a flatter, more sideways route to the house, or just notstance until i move out.

roaming the world ftw.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• i year and i own my first appartment

no more mortgage and loans

then i can buy my(our) first house

quaint little ol' street

Comment

Working...
                                X