This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    1 of the few cars i **** and would not want in 4 doors. otherwise im all game for a 4dr
    i only want one because it's what i could afford. i'll obtain one easily within the next few years, i hope...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      unless you're going to track it on the regular, I wouldn't bother
      a cage is another 1 of my fantasys that i want to bring to reality, and i want to cut the c pillar and make it 1 big ass window. you dont think i would need to make up for some structural rigidity after removing a set of pillars?
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        i only want one because it's what i could afford. i'll obtain one easily within the next few years, i hope...
        save up a little more and get what you want?
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

save up a little more and get what you want?
          well when i'm done paying this off, i want a rwd luxury sedan with a 6spd in the 10k-15k range...

Comment

well when i'm done paying this off, i want a rwd luxury sedan with a 6spd in the 10k-15k range...
            i wouldnt mind a 2nd gen GS, dont think it comes in 5/6spd though. but im DONE with car loans, the fucking suck

Comment

i wouldnt mind a 2nd gen GS, dont think it comes in 5/6spd though. but im DONE with car loans, the fucking suck
              i actually love the 1g's, and yeah we didn't get m/t's for the gs's. but i agree with car loans/payments, they blow. i could sell my car for 6-7k by the time i pay it off, which would be put toward a fat down payment on a luxury piece. something that my down payment will cover over half of the out-the-door price...

Comment

• good stuff. VIP is hot shit, but expensiveeeeeeeee

Comment

a cage is another 1 of my fantasys that i want to bring to reality, and i want to cut the c pillar and make it 1 big ass window. you dont think i would need to make up for some structural rigidity after removing a set of pillars?
                  so you don't want a window that will roll down any more?
                  How the fuck are you going to open your door?
                  You better be ready to always drive around with a helmet.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

so you don't want a window that will roll down any more?
                    How the fuck are you going to open your door?
                    You better be ready to always drive around with a helmet.
                    pretty sure im referring to the rear doors. and last time i checked i got in the front doors to drive around *shrug

no rear door seems or handles, c pillar removed
                    Last edited by jared1988; 04-13-2011, 08:19 AM.

Comment

good stuff. VIP is hot shit, but expensiveeeeeeeee
                      yuppp. who knows though, i could keep this car for 4-5 yrs just to avoid payments. i'm just tired of a damn 4spd a/t... it's boring as shit! not even a tiptronic! i've actually mastered an a/t rev match downshift in this car while braking LOL

Comment

yuppp. who knows though, i could keep this car for 4-5 yrs just to avoid payments. i'm just tired of a damn 4spd a/t... it's boring as shit! not even a tiptronic! i've actually mastered an a/t rev match downshift in this car while braking LOL
                        yeah that needs to be sold. a/t fucking suxxxxx

Comment

pretty sure im referring to the rear doors. and last time i checked i got in the front doors to drive around *shrug
                          lol I was thinking of B pillar
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

i knew someone who had a CVT gearbox on a supercharged nissan micra. it went as fast backwards as it did forwards. he was awesome at reversing.

Originally posted by Jersh
                            RT changes lives.

Comment

• fucking blah
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

lol I was thinking of B pillar
                                oh lol why the fuck would i weld the front doors closed?

Comment

Working...
                                X