X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wel how's bout you allk go djcuk yoursevs
    cars and stuff

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-zZO1Qwa8E"]YouTube - Versus "2nd place" promo[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        Wel how's bout you allk go djcuk yoursevs
        Makes more sense now lol

Comment

• im not clicking shit Jason
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• $1000 laptop should be ordered by the end of the month

Comment

• mac?
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                im not clicking shit jason
                게임

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

mac?
                  Dell 15", I need to use AutoCAD and Inventor so PC is the only option.

Comment

• fuck dells

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      게임
                      mi chin nyun

bahaha i cant spell shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                        Dell 15", I need to use AutoCAD and Inventor so PC is the only option.
                        boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

mi chin nyun

bahaha i cant spell shit

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

you got my drift. had a krn best friend growing up so i learned some of the curse words

shibal keseki also

Comment

you got my drift. had a krn best friend growing up so i learned some of the curse words

shibal keseki also
                              Haha damn it.

Comment

• and i know some tagalog curse words too

Comment

Working...
                                X