X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    I fucking knew it!

Fag.
    No I just don't think discrimination based on sexual orientation makes any logical sense.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        one night a few years ago, i was hanging out with this lesbian chick and her friends. we left the bar and crashed a house party. at the party a really heated argument broke out and almost turned into a fight (they were pussies and backed down even though i was horribly out numbered). but at one point i said something along the line of "ill burn this house down and kill all you faggots". when we were leaving i was like "omg, im sorry if that offended you". she goes "it did actually, dont let that happen again"
        What?
        I thought faggots were men who were gay
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          What?
          I thought faggots were men who were gay
          i think it had something to do with the gay community sticking together. solidarity and all that happy horse shit
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            No I just don't think discrimination based on sexual orientation makes any logical sense.
            Save the **** for the Damn religious folk!

Comment

i think it had something to do with the gay community sticking together. solidarity and all that happy horse shit
              Fags.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Save the **** for the Damn religious folk!
                my hatred knows no boundaries

Comment

one night a few years ago, i was hanging out with this lesbian chick and her friends. we left the bar and crashed a house party. at the party a really heated argument broke out and almost turned into a fight (they were pussies and backed down even though i was horribly out numbered). but at one point i said something along the line of "ill burn this house down and kill all you faggots". when we were leaving i was like "omg, im sorry if that offended you". she goes "it did actually, dont let that happen again"
                  I would have laughed in her face....

But what were they all doing out of the kitchen?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  For a man to stick his penis in another mans anus makes no logical sense either.
                  Originally posted by anth

Comment

For a man to stick his penis in another mans anus makes no logical sense either.
                    Ok but that's their business not yours, as long as they aren't butt fucking you I don't see a problem.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

my hatred knows no boundaries
                      I **** everyone... lol

Comment

at the time she was a really good friend of mines roommate. so it was easier to avoid conflict

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          I **** everyone... lol
                          the other day I said "hella" and one of the locals was like "thats an awesome word. where does it come from" I told her it was Californian for "wicked" ahahaha

Comment

the other day I said "hella" and one of the locals was like "thats an awesome word. where does it come from" I told her it was Californian for "wicked" ahahaha
                            Hella is the best, I use it all the fuckin time.

Comment

Ok but that's their business not yours, as long as they aren't butt fucking you I don't see a problem.
                              So you are okay with a guy telling you that he fucks other men in the ass, makes out in front of you, and possibly hits on you?

What about that type of shit on tv?
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

True, but it doesnt mean that it has to be accepted by everyone. Its not natural. Men arent made to reproduce with men. Nor are they meant to act like women and speak like pansies.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                I **** everyone... lol
                                You would get along very well with most of the australian population.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                at the time she was a really good friend of mines roommate. so it was easier to avoid conflict
                                Fair enough. Stupidity knows no bounds I guess...
                                Originally posted by anth

Comment

Working...
                                X