X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The same way you would get bent about religious people force feeding you their bullshit, Kielan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      lol, you don't think so?
      Isn't it odd that there are so many homos in the industry, that right now there is a song from a out of nowhere pop star about being gay?
      That MTV usually has at least one actor, person, celebrity on its shows that is gay?
      That one of the biggest shows right now has a gay teenager in it?

I really don't want to know someones sexual oreintation yet they tell me on a regular basis. I don't **** them for sucking another guys dick, I **** them for telling me they do, and then trying to get me to accept them.
      I don't watch any of that shit on TV the fact that you do is somewhat concerning to me. Honestly I don't give a fuck if they tell me or not. Will I look at them a little differently? Sure, who wouldn't. But I really don't give a fuck, at the end of the day they are still people not some fucking sewer monster. Discriminating by sexual orientation, is just as bad as discriminating by race. Which I'm pretty sure some of you (I won't say who) do. And honestly to me, in this day and age is sad.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        The same way you would get bent about religious people force feeding you their bullshit, Kielan.
        I don't support them, I don't think they should go die for what they believe, there is a dramatic difference.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

The same way you would get bent about religious people force feeding you their bullshit, Kielan.
          Exactly, except these people want extra rights and protections.
          They try and say they don't have a choice, and try to relate to minorities
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

bent is slang for gay in Britain, iirc.
            Originally posted by Kielan
            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Lol at thinking we're insecure. Dave can vouch, I'm anything but insecure. I just don't like gays.
              this is true.

and slaughtering hookers in August for the win
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                this is true.

and slaughtering hookers in August for the win
                damn dave. you are hella metal
                Originally posted by Kielan
                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Exactly, except these people want extra rights and protections.
                  They try and say they don't have a choice, and try to relate to minorities
                  Can you force yourself to get an erection to something? Because I sure as fuck can't.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                    damn dave. you are hella metal
                    brutal

hahha
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I really don't know what to say. I'm with Kielan on this one.

My views are, who gives a fuck?

yeah so thats the extent of it.
                      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I don't watch any of that shit on TV the fact that you do is somewhat concerning to me. Honestly I don't give a fuck if they tell me or not. Will I look at them a little differently? Sure, who wouldn't. But I really don't give a fuck, at the end of the day they are still people not some fucking sewer monster. Discriminating by sexual orientation, is just as bad as discriminating by race. Which I'm pretty sure some of you (I won't say who) do. And honestly to me, in this day and age is sad.
                        LOL, I have a wife remember she watches that shit, at least she did until I pointed out that fact to her. As far as the monster part, I would go so far as to say that a majority of them have some serious mental issues they need to work out, you know where else being gay is popular? Prison.
                        And lol at comparing race and sexual orientation, thats what they taught you. Its not even close.

Comment

Can you force yourself to get an erection to something? Because I sure as fuck can't.
                          Well you are officially nominated for worst wingman ever. How the fuck would you ever take one for the team?

Comment

hahahahaha wtf?
                            You might want to a doctor if you're having problems dude

Comment

I discriminate by race on a daily basis. I discriminate my own kind aswell, I hate everyone equally but not for the colour of their skin. I hate due to some peoples beliefs, or due to many other issues which I find offensive. We all do it.

If a guy wants to fuck another guy in the ass, he can, if he wants to tell me about it, he doesnt value his well being. If me calling him a faggot is offensive, thats not my problem. If being gay is a choice, then its the wrong one. If its not a choice, and you're born that way, then you have a mental deficiency. Still, not my problem.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

LOL, I have a wife remember she watches that shit, at least she did until I pointed out that fact to her. As far as the monster part, I would go so far as to say that a majority of them have some serious mental issues they need to work out, you know where else being gay is popular? Prison.
                                And lol at comparing race and sexual orientation, thats what they taught you. Its not even close.
                                I don't really see any difference between ****** someone because they are a different race or ****** someone because they have a different sexual orientation. It's still **** for no reason.

And they do have limited rights still, with the whole marriage thing.
                                1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                                2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X